273

After the infusion, Rong Si's fever subsided temporarily. The first time he woke up, he saw Song Wanqiu who was sitting by the bed and looking at him with a worried expression.

Seeing him awake, Song Wanqiu suddenly relaxed her hanging heart, reached out her hand to touch his forehead, and said softly: "Asi, you finally woke up, how is it? Are you feeling better?"

Rong Si nodded, and at this moment, a little girl in a pink skirt trotted in from outside the infusion room, followed by Su Shengjing.

Who is it if not Su Jiu?

Seeing her, a flash of light flashed across Rong Si's eyes that seemed so dark and so bleak that there was no light.

"Brother, are you awake?" Su Jiu ran to the hospital bed and reached out a small hand to probe his forehead. Feeling his body temperature returned to normal, she grinned, "Brother, your fever is gone. Great."

Song Wanqiu also laughed, looked at Su Jiu lovingly, and said to Rong Si: "When you were asleep just now, Sister Xiaojiu was with you all the time. She was very worried about you."

Rong Si did not expect that besides his mother, she was standing beside his bed.

Sister Xiaojiu is really kind to him.

Su Jiu was inexplicably embarrassed by Song Wanqiu. She turned around and took the two hot bowls of small wontons from Su Shengjing. One bowl was for Song Wanqiu and the other was for Rong Si, "Auntie, brother, you guys. Have something to eat. My dad and I have tasted this small wonton just now, but it is delicious!"

Song Wanqiu looked at her gratefully, "Thank you, Xiaojiu."

Such a sensible and well-behaved little girl really makes people want to love her.

She wanted to feed Rong Si, but Rong Si resolutely refused to let her feed him even if he was sick. Song Wanqiu snickered, knowing that he thought it would be embarrassing to be fed by his mother when he was so big, let alone Sister Jiu is here, so he can't let his mother feed him anymore.

She, the mother, can still tell how much her son cares about the little wine.

Rong Si ate the warm little wonton bite by bite. He didn't know if it was because his sister Xiaojiu brought it, he thought it was so delicious that he ate it all and even drank the soup.

After he finished eating, Sheng Tianci came back, carrying a bag of snacks, drinks, fruits, and some nutrients such as calcium tablets and vitamins, which he bought specifically for Rongsi and Song Wanqiu.

Sure enough, he put the things on the table and said to Song Wanqiu: "The child is too thin, so he should take some nutritional supplements."

Song Wanqiu was very sorry, "I am so embarrassed, we have to make you spend money again?"

"What do you mean by making me spend? This little money is nothing to me." Sheng Tianci finished speaking, afraid that she might misunderstand that he was showing off his wealth, and quickly changed his words, "No, I mean, this thing. You don’t need a lot of money, don’t take it to your heart."

Song Wanqiu has never liked to owe things to people, let alone favors. She silently remembered the favor in her heart, smiled and said, "Thank you, then."

"You don't have to be so polite, it's strange."

A subtle atmosphere spread around, and Su Jiu's heart was like Ming Jing. She had already seen that Uncle Sheng had a little meaning for Aunt Song.

Seeing that the little villain’s dark eyes were staring at Sheng Tianci, his eyes were secretive, worried that he would think more, after all, the little villain’s mind is very sensitive, she laughed, took his hand and said, "Brother, now that the fever is gone, let's go home together?"