267

He didn't understand the purpose of this woman.

"I, I just saw your daughter is cute and want to kidnap her home and raise her by myself. I, have no other meaning, really!"

Until now, the woman still didn't tell the truth, she couldn't let them know that she did it because of Qin Feng.

If he knew it, Qin Feng would just like the little girl said, he couldn't get along in this circle!

"Look at her, cute? Are you kidding me? And, where are your accomplices?" Su Shengjing sneered. He didn't believe she could complete the whole process silently.

Moreover, it was a man who was riding a motorcycle, not the sick woman in front of him.

"I really moved the thoughts I shouldn't have because of her cuteness! As for my accomplices, they... I hired them and have already run away." The woman said weakly.

At this time, Sheng Tianci ran over with a drenched child, his voice was anxious, "This child is drowning, and he is still unconscious, so he must hurry to the hospital!"

Su Shengjing looked at the little boy, who was really the little bastard from the house next door.

He was here and he was drowning. Is it because he saved Xiaojiu?

Su Shengjing said quickly: "The hospital is too far away. Someone from the police should know how to first aid and take people there!"

Sheng Tianci nodded, and immediately rushed to the police holding Rong Si. They really know first aid and hurriedly put the childon the ground for professional treatment.

"Cough!" Rong Si was lucky, and woke up again, coughing up a big mouthful of water.

The first thing he did when he woke up was to ask Sheng Tianci on the side, "Where is Sister Xiaojiu?"

Sheng Tianci looked at his drenched and embarrassed appearance, and when he woke up, he cared about the little wine. He felt a little uncomfortable. He asked: "She is okay, but fainted. But you, why did you fall into the river? Pushed by the woman?"

Rong Si nodded.

"It's vicious. Did she ever think you would drown? If something happens, can she afford it?" Sheng Tianci was very annoyed.

Perhaps because this child is Song Wanqiu's son, he is more concerned. He couldn't imagine what would happen to this child, if something happened to him, she would definitely collapse.

"I was wrong, I was wrong... I shouldn't have abducted your daughter. Su Shengjing, you give me a chance and forgive me? I dare not anymore!" The woman begged Su Shengjing for mercy with a sad face.

However, Su Shengjing looked at her coldly, without a trace of emotion in his eyes.

"You heard what the kid said just now, you pushed him into the water."

"I..." The woman choked and looked at him in horror, "I was impulsive! To be honest, I, I have mental illness, I have anxiety mania! If you don't believe me, you can see my previous diagnosis. I have been taking medicine!"

"Don't use mental illness as an excuse. You kidnapped my daughter and tried to kill that child. This is a fact. No one can tolerate it because you are mentally ill!" Su Shengjing said angrily.

Don't say whether she is really mentally ill, even if she is a normal person, he will not let go of her.

Even if he fights his life, let him clean up the opponent fiercely!

At this time, this woman was no longer a woman in his eyes, but a kidnapper and murderer.

If they are late for a few minutes.

The little dumpling and that little bastard might be dead!

Su Shengjing's eyes were getting darker and darker, and there was a terrible aura exuding all over his body.