368

He is dressed in a flowing white dress, holding a jade flute, with gentle eyes and a shallow arc at the corner of his mouth. He is completely a handsome young man.

As soon as he appeared, the barrage exploded.

[Ahhhhh, is this Su Shengjing? so hot! 】

[No, this is Su Shengjing? I didn't recognize him for a while! 】

[My sky duck, he is amazing to me! So handsome! 】

[Unexpectedly, Su Shengjing looks so handsome in ancient costume! To put it weakly, I think he is better than the male lead, ah, no, what should I do if I want to climb the wall? 】

[I want to climb the wall too! Suddenly, I don’t want to let the heroine and the hero be together. Why doesn’t the heroine love such a handsome and gentle master? 】

Su Shengjing's fans rapidly grew, and after seeing his performance in the play, many people knew that Su Shengjing had acting skills.

When he was practicing sword, it was a handsome and heroic figure. When facing the master and fellow students, he is modest, cautious and polite. When looking at the heroine, his eyes were so gentle, and he could feel his feelings for her without speaking.

He secretly loves the heroine in the play, and because of the status of the senior brother and sister, he can only hide this thought in his heart, and deliberately maintains a distance from her.

Often looking at her from a distance seems to be very satisfying.

At the same time it makes people feel distressed, it also makes the girl's heart overflowing, and the heart is beating!

Both Su Shengjing's appearance and acting skills amazed the audience. Although he is only a male third in the play, according to the current situation, his limelight has overshadowed all other supporting roles.

Even compared with him, the male lead seems to be inferior.

Qin Feng's face turned black as he watched the words praising Su Shengjing one after another on the barrage.

If those things hadn't happened before, and now he has not been ordered to rest for a period of time by the company, he might be able to participate in this drama.

Then, the person who is being praised at this moment, the person who is crazy to gain fans, is him Qin Feng!

But now, all the limelight has been robbed by Su Shengjing.

Qin Feng's bad premonition became stronger and stronger, and he felt that if this continued, Su Shengjing might replace his current position and become a first-line niche.

No, he finally made Su Shengjing fall from the cloud and climbed into his position by himself. So, how can he be dragged down by him?

Because of the extreme anger, Qin Feng's chest was up and down violently, and he couldn't stand it anymore and immediately closed the playback window.

At the same time, Su Guobang also turned on the computer the first time this TV series came out, and quickly let the butler fill the membership.

In order to make this TV series broadcast soon, he has spent a lot of manpower and material resources, so naturally he has to take a good look, otherwise he will lose a lot.

He went to watch with an entertaining mood, but when he saw the little girl holding his grandma's arm coquettishly, his heart suddenly became sour.

The little girl hasn't called him grandfather so far, let alone acted softly with him like on TV.

If she is acting like a baby with him, what kind of pancakes, she just wants to eat the delicacies of the mountains and the sea, he will get them back for her!

After watching the little girl's scenes, Su Guobang was still immersed in the play, and it took him a long time to relax. The little girl finally left the village with despair and grief, reluctantly leaving the village, and the scene of leaving with the leader and the group, which made him feel unhappy for a long time. calm.

He felt that it was a pity not to film for the acting skill of the little girl. What variety shows are still recorded?