282

The woman is about thirty-five or thirty-six years old, wearing a capable white professional uniform, her hair tied into a staid ponytail, but her makeup is very delicate. Her features are quite good-looking, with a unique charm, there is a touch of heroism between her eyebrows, her expression is cold and windy, and she feels like a queen of the workplace.

So cool!

Although she didn't seem to be approachable, Su Jiu immediately developed a good impression of her.

She admires such a powerful woman, she is still her father's agent, and father will depend on her in many ways in the future!

"Yeah." Han Jiani responded indifferently. The look in Su Shengjing's eyes seemed to have a hint of contempt, "Previously declare that Shengshi Entertainment's entertainers are not so good to be. From now on, I will be your agent. You have to obey my arrangement."

Su Shengjing said, "I know."

"Very good." Han Jiani said, her eyes fell on the little girl who was not as long as her legs.

This look was a bit terrible, Su Jiu shrank her neck subconsciously, then plucked up the courage to look at her, smiled sweetly at her, and said softly, "Good-looking aunty~"

Han Jiani looked back as if she hadn't heard her, and said coldly to Su Shengjing, "The first thing is, don't bring your child."

Su Shengjing, "..."

Before he could say anything, Su Jiu said first: "Okay, Auntie, I won't come with Dad in the future, don't worry!"

Su Shengjing looked down at the little dumpling, suddenly feeling a little uncomfortable in his heart.

Although Xiaojiu is small, she understands many things.

She seemed to know that Han Jiani was very important to him, so although she always said that she liked her father most and wanted to stay with her father, she was willing to wrong herself at this moment and agreed to such a request.

Su Shengjing couldn't speak, so he reached out and rubbed her little head.

Sheng Tianci also felt that letting a child with only his father not follow his father is indeed very wrong for the child.

He couldn't bear it and said: "Xiaojiu is very good, she will never make trouble, will not disturb anyone's work. So, can't you let her stay together with her dad? If Su Shengjing is going to film or something, just go like that... What if the child misses his father for a few months?"

Han Jiani showed no mercy, "This is something you should solve. I am not a kindergarten, and I am not responsible for bringing children."

Sheng Tianci choked, looked helplessly at Su Shengjing, patted him on the shoulder and said, "There is no way, you can only hand over the little wine to me when you work."

Su Shengjing looked at the little dumpling with reluctance, "Then please."

Su Jiu smiled at him as a consolation, and then said to Han Jiani gruffly, "Pretty aunty, my father also asks you~ Please take care of me too!"

Sheng Tianci was spotted by her immediately, and looked at Han Jiani quietly. Seeing that she seemed unmoved, he felt a little strange.

No way, isn't it, Xiaojiu is so cute, and it can be said that everyone loves her. There is no reason why this gold broker doesn't like her. Isn't she immune to cuteness?

Even the cuteness of Xiaojiu can be immune, it seems that it is really not an ordinary person!

Han Jiani took Su Shengjing to the office. She had already tailored some plans for him, and she also had a few advertisements in her hand, asking him to pick one.

Sheng Tianci took Su Jiu to rest in the next reception room. About half an hour later, there was a sound of footsteps outside.