309

Su Jiu looked at the dark sky outside, and whispered, "Dad, shall we go now?"

"No, We'll leave tomorrow. The baby will go to sleep. Dad is here with you." The wall is so high that he feels awkward to turn over by himself, let alone bring a child, it is too dangerous.

Su Shengjing was unwilling to take such a risk. He didn't want Xiaojiu to have any possibility of accident, so he just left tomorrow.

Anyway, other people are here too, is it possible that the old man can stop him from letting her go?

Su Jiu absolutely trusts him. He explained that he will go tomorrow, so let's go tomorrow.

So she lay down again obediently, pulled up the quilt and covered herself, looking at Su Shengjing with big round eyes, "Dad also sleeps!"

Su Shengjing smiled and glanced at the softness under the window sill, "Okay, Dad will sleep there and will be with you. Don't be afraid of nightmares again."

"Um~ I won't have nightmares with my father here!"

The next morning, Su Jiu woke up in a dazed manner, and she realized that it was dawn when the morning sun spilled in through the white gauze curtain.

Su Shengjing had just received the call from the director urging him to go back to film, and turned around and walked back from the balcony. He saw Xiao Tuanzi awake with her hair messed up and sitting on the bed blankly, rubbing her sleepy eyes with her little hands.

She's really cute!

The corner of Su Shengjing's mouth could not help but rise as he walked towards her, "Baby is awake?"

"Dad, hug!" The little dumpling reached out his hand.

Su Shengjing picked her up without saying a word, and the little dumpling laid on his shoulders, closing her eyes and continuing to sleep.

Su Jiu really feels that being a child is really happy, especially with a loved one. It's great to have a dad who can be relied on and act like a baby.

At this moment, the door of the room opened with a "click", and a maid walked in, "Miss, get up... The old man has prepared a lot of delicious food for you..."

Before she finished her voice, the moment she saw Su Shengjing, she couldn't help screaming, "Young Master!"

"What are you talking about?" The butler who heard the sound reprimanded dissatisfiedly, but when he saw Su Shengjing, he was stunned and raised his glasses in disbelief and said, "Young master, you, why are you here?!"

Su Shengjing snorted coldly, "Of course I came to pick up my daughter."

"No, how did you get in?!" There were several security guards guarding the gate outside. The old man made it clear that he would not let the young master in, so the butler couldn't figure it out a bit.

"You don't need to worry about this. In short, the old man said that I will send my daughter back today. So, what's the problem with me coming to pick her up?" Su Shengjing said lightly, holding the little dumpling and walking out, and walked past the housekeeper.

As he went downstairs, a stern voice came from behind him, "Stop!"

Su Shengjing didn't need to look back to know who it was.

Su Guobang stood at the top of the stairs, looking at him condescendingly, and sarcastically said: "You kid, you're getting more and more uncontrollable, and you've been sneaking up? If it's spread out, won't you be laughed at by others!"

Su Shengjing casually said, "Whoever likes to laugh, let them laugh. I can take my daughter home."

"This is her home!"

"Really?" Su Shengjing seemed to hear a joke, and squinted at him coldly, "Are you asking Xiaojiu, would you like to go with me, or stay with you in this so-called 'home'?"