339

"No, the program team has stipulated that the task of selling persimmons must be completed, and we can only eat when they are sold out."

Han Siye was even more unhappy, and his temper came up, "I don't, I don't want to sell persimmons!"

He puffed his cheeks, hugged his arms around him, as if he was going to let go.

Han Xiao had a headache. This kid has a personality and temperament. He can't be controlled by his own father. To be precise, it is because he is often away from home and doesn't know what to do.

It’s not easy to teach him face-to-face. He thought about it and said in another way: "To record this show, you must complete each task well. Look at Xiaojiu sister, she is younger than you, she completed the task so quickly. As an older brother, you are not as good as her, is that justified?"

"Little girls like great boys. If Xiao Jiu sees you like this, she might think you are an irresponsible, bad-tempered boy. What if she will not like playing with you?"

"..." Han Siye pursed his lips and fell into thinking.

What Dad said seemed to make sense.

He paused, looked up at Han Xiao, and asked in a low voice, "Do little girls really like great boys?"

As soon as Han Xiao heard it, he knew that he had listened to what he had just said. Sure enough, it was useful to use the assassin of Xiaojiu. He immediately said, "Of course! Who doesn't like amazing people? Just like you, who usually likes to watch it. Then, Batman and Spiderman, aren’t they all very powerful characters?"

Han Siye immediately agreed with him and nodded.

Han Xiao glanced at Xiao Yang and his son not far away, and saw that they were starting to sell persimmons, and then continued their efforts: "Look, Xiao Wei has started selling persimmons. You don't want to lose to him? In case he sells out before us, Then he can go to the store to find the little wine."

Child Han Siye, "...!!!"

How can this work?!

He quickly said: "I, I will sell persimmons with you!"

He said that he stood in front of the basket. Although he hadn't yelled yet, he was in a posture to sell goods.

Looking at so many people, Han Siye was a little embarrassed, but thinking that he couldn’t sell the persimmons, he couldn’t eat wontons with Sister Xiaojiu. After hesitating for two seconds, he resolutely said to the onlookers: "Buy persimmons? The freshly picked persimmons are sweet and fresh!"

Han Xiao was extremely pleased, and moved tears in his heart.

The audience was amused by his expression, and the barrage increased frantically.

[Hahaha the expression of the actor is so funny! A pair of my son finally has a sense of success~]

[It's so difficult for the actor to have such a son who doesn't cooperate with him! 】

[Hahahaha, for Ono, Xiaojiu is true love, and Dad is an accident~ Plastic father-son love is just like that! 】

In the wonton shop, Su Shengjing held the little dumpling and walked to a place to sit down, and then ordered two bowls of wonton noodles with the boss.

The hot noodles came up quickly. Seeing Xiao Jiu's eyes gleaming like a greedy cat, he reached out and rubbed her hair and said, "Baby, the noodles are very hot, don't rush to eat it. Don't you want dad to feed you?"

Ping Ping Ping's father is so gentle.

Su Jiu now enjoys the feeling of being pampered by her father. She must continue to help her father to make him better and better.

When the wonton noodles were not so hot, she picked up a spoon and scooped up a small wonton, blew it into her mouth, took a bite, and ate it with relish.

She had been hungry for a long time, and it feels great to have a bite of warm food!

Halfway through the meal, a woman suddenly rushed in from outside and said excitedly to Su Jiu: "Little Jiu, Mommy finally found you!"