299

The little girl became excited immediately, "Then, can you make Dad a big star? A very popular star!"

She opened her small hands and made big gestures hard.

Su Guobang couldn't help asking: "Why make him a big star?"

"Because Dad likes it~ So, I want Dad to be a big star and stand in a very high place, so that no one will look down on Dad and will not bully him!" When she said this, her eyes Shining bright light, like countless stars.

That brilliance is really moving.

Su Guobang rarely sees it, and he has never seen such a child full of father's.

At this moment, he suddenly felt jealous of Su Shengjing.

"What kind of celebrity?" Su Guobang sneered contemptuously, "A celebrity is for someone else to work. You tell your dad, let him come back to take over the company, let someone else work for him, and the money he earns is many times that of being a celebrity!"

The little girl curled her lips and repeated, "Dad likes to be a star!"

Su Guobang, "...Little girl, do you know how much money your father would have if he came back to take over our company?"

Su Jiu knew that it would be an astronomical figure, but shook her head pretending to not understand.

"The Su Consortium is now worth hundreds of billions of dollars. Do you know how much it is?" Su Guobang said, muttering to himself, "Forget it... how can a child like you know?"

Su Jiu, "...!!!"

No, isn't it?

She only knew that the Su family was rich and rich, but she didn't expect to be so rich! With a market value of hundreds of billions of dollars, not to mention the top five in the country, right?

Su Jiu wondered if she had heard it wrong, and her eyes were full of shock. She suddenly wanted to say to Su Shengjing, Dad, let's stop being stars, and come back to inherit hundreds of millions of fortunes. Isn't it fragrant every day to go around and eat and wait for death?

Hundreds of billions of dollars... Su Jiu's mind was full of colorful bills, and she couldn't help swallowing.

However, no, you can't lose the principle because of the money, you still have to respect your father's wishes!

Su Guobang said: "Little Jiu, you see, I promised to treat your father well, why don't you call me grandfather? Are you kidding me?"

"I didn't play tricks. You didn't treat your dad well, how can I call you grandfather?" Su Jiu was confident.

"I'll treat him well if you call."

"No!"

Su Guobang, "..."

This little girl is quite difficult to fool!

He was a little frustrated, and felt that it was not so difficult to negotiate business with others before. But this was his own sin, and he had to suffer.

Soon, the butler came in with a chef and immediately sent him to the kitchen.

The chef finished the food, the butler took Su Jiu to the table, took her to the chair and sat down, put a dinner plate in front of her, and a fork and spoon, and tied her bib.

Seeing the table full of delicious foods, Su Jiu couldn't hold back anymore. She took a sip of the ice cream and ate it happily.

Su Guobang was sitting on the main seat, watching the little girl eating with gusto, unconsciously, he looked a little fascinated. Suddenly he thought of something. He turned his head to greet the butler beside him, "You said, if I plan to give one of the buildings on the east side of the city to Xiaojiu, would that foolish boy have an opinion?"

Su Jiu was taken aback.

What did the old man say just now to give her a building?

Ah, ah, dad has no opinion, absolutely none!