306

After a few more words, Su Jiu reluctantly hung up the phone and returned the phone to the housekeeper, "Thank you, uncle."

The butler sighed in his heart, the little lady was so polite, he smiled gently, "No need for thanks, no need for thanks."

After seeing the little girl finish the phone call, Su Guobang's mood obviously improved, and the meal became fragrant, and he hummed softly.

Unexpectedly, that foolish boy had nothing to do with coaxing children. It was not a simple thing in my opinion to make children stick to him so much.

Anyway, he didn't know how to make this little girl call him grandpa well.

After dinner, the butler showed Su Jiu a cartoon to watch. Su Guobang sat on the other side of the sofa, looking at her with unpredictable eyes, which made Su Jiu feel that someone was staring at her, like sitting on pins and needles.

She can be sure that this old man must be a straight steel man. Otherwise, how could you not know how to get along with girls so much!

Can a grandpa like this scare a lot of little girls?

Fortunately, she was a strong person, so she didn't tremble in front of him.

As the night darkened, Su Jiu yawned. After Su Guobang saw it, he ordered the housekeeper who was waiting, "The child is sleepy. Let a maid take her upstairs to take a bath and sleep."

Su Jiu was really sleepy, but she didn't want anyone to do things like taking a bath for her. Even if she was only a four-year-old kid now, she would still be shy if she was seen by others.

So no one can watch her except my future husband!

Don't mention the maid wants to bathe the little girl too much, her fleshy appearance is so cute, they really want to pinch. It's a pity that the little girl insists on washing herself. The maid has no choice but to help her with the hot water, and then walks out of the bathroom.

Su Jiu took a comfortable hot bath, washed herself clean and fragrant, put on her pajamas, came out, and looked at the room seriously.

The pink and white walls, curtains, and carpets are big enough to lie down on a princess bed for a few people, and various cartoon decorations are very similar to Song Xinyan's room. She was still a little envious at the time, but she didn't expect to be able to sleep in such a luxurious princess room now.

Moreover, the old man told her this was prepared for her, right?

After all, without his instructions, who would dare to disturb everything here without authorization?

Climbing onto the princess bed and lying down, Su Jiu couldn't help thinking, grandpa now seems to be pretty good, and if he can keep at it later, she would consider not worrying about the previous things with him.

Also, what is the contradiction between grandpa and dad? And that dog, what is going on, why does grandpa look so ugly when he sees it?

After all, a four-year-old child is often energetic during the day and tends to get sleepy at night. Thinking about it, Su Jiu fell asleep in a daze.

She had a dream, and she dreamed of herself when she grew up!

The little wine after growing up in the dream looks exactly like her. She was in a dark and monotonous room decorated mainly in black and white. Before she knew where it was, she heard a "click" behind her.

Someone opened the door and came in.

Before she could turn her head, the man hugged her from behind. From the strength of those two hands, as well as the strong sense of oppression behind her and the scent of yin prey, she immediately noticed that this was a man.

Moreover, he is still a dangerous man!