290

The little girl ran and ran into the woods outside the village, her small body curled up under a big tree, crying and wiping tears.

A few "tree vines" approached her quietly, as if to haunt her...

The director yelled again, "Little Jiu, the monster is coming to catch you!"

"Ah!" Su Jiu closed her eyes abruptly, screamed, and then hugged her head with her hands.

The director immediately signaled the actor on the side to come on stage, so a few fluttering white men came out with swords, and the old white beard headed her and decisively cut off the vines.

"Little baby, don't be afraid, it's okay!"

The little girl raised her head, her face was pale, her eyes were dripping with tears, and she looked shocked. She looked at the few people in front of her, tugging at the corner of the old man's clothes, "Grandpa, are you good people?"

The white bearded old man said, "Of course we are good people."

The little girl stood up immediately and said to him anxiously: "Grandpa, my grandma is gone, can you take me to find her?"

"Your grandma?" asked a younger man behind the old man. "Are you from Luohua Village?"

The little girl nodded vigorously, "Uncle, my grandma is from Luohua Village, have you seen her? Can you take me to find her?"

The adults looked at each other, and then they all looked unbearable.

The headed old man sighed and said, "The evildoers are causing trouble, and no one in Luohua Village is spared. The village is gone."

"Nothing? My grandma... is my grandma dead too?" The little girl asked urgently, tears rolling in her eyes, and she was about to fall.

"Yes, no more."

"No! I didn't find my grandma just now, she must have not died!" The little girl said excitedly, her tears falling down, "You lied! Grandma must be waiting for me to go back to eat, she said she loves Luo Er the most, and she won't leave Luo Er alone!"

After Su Jiu said these words, everyone present was stunned.

Because what she said is not bad with a word on the script!

Is this really a four-year-old girl? How could it be so powerful.

When Su Jiu finished speaking, he turned to find her grandmother. The young man hugged her and said distressedly, "We didn't lie to you. If you don't believe me, we can take you back to see."

Su Jiu was taken back to the "village" again, crying for grandma as she walked forward, which broke their hearts.

The camera was shooting right in front of her, but she was completely out of play, as if she had really lost her grandma, and there was really a ruin in front of her.

"Little girl, your grandma...maybe she's really gone."

"No! My grandma won't want Luo Er! No! You lied!" The little girl cried and ran towards the front for fear of running away. Special effects will be added here, and the audience will see her running to a room with a blazing fire, as if about to rush in.

The young man hugged her, "Little girl, don't go, it's dangerous!"

"Let go of me! Let me go, I want grandma!" The little girl took a bite on his arm, like a fierce little milk cat that lost her mind.

The old man next to her stretched out her hand and gestured in front of her. As soon as she closed her eyes, she fell asleep and slumped on the shoulders of the young man...

The director was throbbing with excitement looking at the picture in the machine, and shouted "Cut!".

My God, Xiaojiu is a genius for acting!

She can act so well, and it can completely move people's emotions, better than many serious actors!