252

(Bonus chapters for reaching 1300 votes 2/5)

"Okay, then I'm leaving! If there will be such a good thing to make money in the future, just call me."

After the man finished speaking, he looked at Su Jiu again, shook his head, took the backpack, pulled the other person and left quickly.

After they left, the woman closed the door in the yard, then turned back, picked up the box on the ground, and walked into the house.

After she came in, Rong Si's eyes followed her all the time.

What is she going to do to Sister Xiaojiu?!

The woman looked at him coldly and warned: "If you don't want to die, just be good to me, otherwise, I will kill this little girl first, and then you believe it or not!"

"..." Rong Si tightened his lips.

He knew that this was the suburbs, and there were not many people nearby. Even shouting would be useless. Maybe it would irritate the woman. He could only keep quiet and watch the changes.

She didn't know how long it took, Su Jiu woke up in a daze, and found that she was tied to a stool by hemp rope, unable to move, and immediately realized that she was kidnapped.

She remembered that she was in the parking lot waiting for her father to pick up something, when a person suddenly appeared behind her, covered her mouth and abducted her quickly. Another man met him in the dark and covered her with a handkerchief on her mouth.

She immediately smelled a pungent smell. If she guessed correctly, it should be ether. She quickly lost consciousness.

Thinking about it, a trace of panic and fear appeared in Su Jiu's heart uncontrollably.

In the original novel, there is no such bridge, because at this moment in the original book, she has been adopted by the heroine's parents, so Su Jiu doesn't know what will happen next.

It is also possible to die by oneself.

She looked around with her big eyes open, and saw that it was a dilapidated house. The decoration style looked like ten years ago. There were many spider webs on the roof, as if it hadn’t been inhabited for a long time. The light was also dim, and she had to say that it was a bit cramped.

If it were an average child, it would have been scared to cry.

Rong Si was also tied to a chair, some distance away from her. Seeing her wake up, he quickly said, "Little Jiu sister!"

Hearing his voice, Su Jiu was taken aback.

No, why is the little villain here?

Is he kidnapped too?

She subconsciously asked: "Brother, you, why are you here?"

As she was talking, the door was opened and a woman walked in.

When she saw her, Su Jiu instantly thought she saw a ghost in broad daylight, and was shocked.

But when she looked more clearly, she realized that it was not a ghost, but a pale woman.

She came in with a glass of water and smiled at Su Jiu, looking very gentle, but making Su Jiu shudder.

She said softly, "Little wine, are you thirsty, do you want to drink some water?"

Su Jiu felt that this was definitely not a good person, and stared at her vigilantly, "Who are you? Why did you kidnap me?"

She had never seen this woman.

The woman was a little surprised at her calmness, not like the reaction of ordinary children, she is not a simple child, but quite scheming!

Same as her father!

An anger flashed across the woman's eyes, and the smile at the corner of her mouth became cold, "Who I am, you don't know if I say it. As for why I kidnapped you, of course you offended me. No, to be precise, You and your father offended me."

Su Jiu, "......???"

Did she and dad offend her? When did this happen?