237

(Bonus chapters for reaching 1000 votes 2/5)

This is already hiding him in disguise.

Qin Feng's agent turned away his recent job, not only that, "Come on, brothers!" The program team also called Qin Feng and said that he didn't need to participate in the next program for the time being.

Qin Feng's face turned green when he heard this news. Most of his current source of income comes from this show, and he will lose more than one million yuan for one less episode.

Unexpectedly, just a few words would cause him such a serious loss!

Qin Feng was unwilling to even think about it, could it be that Su Shengjing was allowed to take advantage of it?

He understands that if Su Shengjing is not negatively affected this time, then his career will definitely go to the next level. After all, his popularity is not lost to the first-line celebrities now.

With this kind of enthusiasm, most of them are people who want to cooperate with him.

Thinking of this, Qin Feng suddenly felt a sense of crisis.

This time he was really careless, and he was put in a row. But he won't just let it go, he is not the kind of person who is willing to subdue to others and has been tolerant. He will definitely think of a perfect idea and pull Su Shengjing down again.

He used to be able to, and he can still do it now!

Qin Feng gritted his teeth, suddenly thinking of something, picked up his phone and logged on to his Weibo trumpet.

This account was registered by him as a female fan, and he usually praised himself as a fan when he had time. After logging in, he reposted his latest Weibo, and said: [Those who have a relationship with the backstage are great, but my brother is really miserable. 】

He said that the relationship and the backstage were An Yuan, and he secretly said that Su Shengjing was in charge of An Yuan.

After posting this Weibo, he uploaded a few photos and said: [The methods are brilliant. 】

Those photos were of An Yuan talking to Su Shengjing, or An Yuan holding Su Jiu. Some of them were taken at the door of the Li Group or on the set, alluding that Su Shengjing deliberately asked his daughter to please An Yuan. To win her favor, and then climb her high.

Not long after sending it, he logged in to his main account and liked the Weibo that the trumpet had just posted.

Because of his likes, the trumpet aroused attention. Netizens were a little confused, [I'm going, Qin Feng is suggesting that Su Shengjing is related? 】

[It seems to be, you see how close he and An Yuan are. 】

[Could it be that An Yuan is helping behind this time? Where else did the recording come from? 】

[So what is the matter? Did Qin Feng really say those things, or Su Shengjing deliberately framed him? I'm confused. 】

In the apartment, Su Jiu was using Su Shengjing’s cell phone to scan Weibo. After seeing Qin Feng’s trumpet, she almost blurted out: I’m giao!

Can this Qin Feng stop?

This account looks like Qin Feng's trumpet. After all, so few people pay attention, even if you post on Weibo, you will not be discovered for a while. But Qin Feng could actually like it within ten minutes of the other party's Weibo post, she really suspected it was him.

If he is himself, then he is too narcissistic. Almost every time he posts Weibo, he is his Jiugongge photo. He also boasts that "My brother is so handsome and manly" and "I want to give birth to a monkey for my brother". Is he really going to vomit???

She angrily said to Su Shengjing who was making her milk powder, "Dad, that bad uncle is doing tricks to you again!"

Again?!

Su Shengjing was immediately annoyed, but what he was annoyed was not what Qin Feng said about him, but that Xiaojiu had to worry about him.

Is this fair? She is only four years old!

Su Shengjing didn't want her to pay attention to the mess on the Internet, and turned off the topic and said, "Baby, how about letting the little brother next door come and play with you?"