272

His face was pale with a strange blush, and his long eyelashes covered the lower part of his eyelids, trembling gently with his breath.

He seemed to be sleeping very restlessly and uncomfortably, his brows were frowned, and he was still holding the sheets with one hand.

Such sight caused Su Jiu's heart to feel a pain.

She wanted to be the mother fan of the little villain, and treated him as her own cub, but she didn't expect that he was protecting her instead.

He is still a child, but he is really brave.

She thought, she would remember what happened today.

In any case, she must rewrite the tragic fate of the little villain, let him live well, enjoy the beauty of this world, and no longer let him fall and sink in the darkness!

"Dad, I want to come down." Su Jiu said again.

Only then did Su Shengjing put her down, she immediately ran to the bed, looked at Rong Si with a worried expression, and reached out a little hand to probe his forehead.

Hiss... it's hot!

Didn’t he take the anti-fever medicine? Why is it still so hot, it is estimated to be thirty-eight or nine degrees, right?

Song Wanqiu then walked in and saw the child's face full of discomfort. She felt so distressed that she reached out to touch his forehead.

Suddenly, she became even more worried, "The anti-fever medicine seems to have no effect. I have to take him to the hospital."

If your child has a fever, you can’t take it lightly. Su Shengjing immediately said, “We will help you take the child to the hospital, and the third child will drive.”

Sheng Tianci nodded, walked over to pick up the child from the bed and walked out in large strides.

Rong Si was quickly taken to the hospital, Sheng Tianci carried him to the emergency department, followed by Song Weiqiu and Su Shengjing.

Su Jiu was still being held by Su Shengjing, watching the doctor check the little villain intently.

After taking the temperature, the doctor looked at the number above and said, "Thirty-nine degrees four, the fever is a bit severe, let's get an infusion to reduce the fever first."

Song Yuqiu nodded hurriedly, "Okay, doctor, please. The child is fine in the morning, and I found him fever when I came back in the evening. I don't know what's wrong."

Su Jiu was taken aback.

That said, the little villain didn't tell his mother what happened today?

He experienced such a thing, stepped into the ghost door with one foot and closed it, so he still didn't say anything?

It must be so forbearing.

Su Jiu suddenly understood why the villain became a villain. This psychological quality is really not comparable to ordinary people...

"It should be a cold? If the infusion can reduce the fever, it won't be a big problem." The doctor said as he opened the order.

Rong Si was sent to the infusion room. He lay dazedly on the bed, really uncomfortable. His face finally showed a little fragility belonging to a child, and he called vaguely, "Mom..."

Song Wanqiu immediately took his hand, her eyes flushed slightly, "Mom is here. Asi, now you need an infusion, and you can go home when the fever subsides."

Rong Si's eyelashes quivered, and then he said vaguely, "Little Jiu, sister..."

Su Jiu was taken aback again.

Will the little villain still think of her if he is so sick?

Not his father, his grandparents, grandparents, or anyone else he knew.

It's her.

This shows that he is special in the heart of the little villain, isn't it?

Su Jiu quickly got out of Su Shengjing's arms, and ran to the bed a few steps, holding his other hand with two small hands, "Brother, Xiao Jiu is also here. You have to get well soon!"

With that, her throat suddenly became sore.

Little villain, thank you so much this time.