353

Abandon after birth, what is this?

There are also some children, either because of congenital diseases but physical defects, or because of backward patriarchal thinking and are abandoned. Therefore, there are often more girls than boys in orphanages.

After seeing them, the show crew and several fathers and children felt uncomfortable. The fathers all decided to accompany these children well and let them realize that there are people caring for them and the world is still beautiful.

Yang Fangping has long been co-sponsors to purchase a lot of things for the orphanage, food and play, and there are hundreds of books suitable for children to read.

The things were brought in by truck, and the children were about to jump up with joy when they saw it.

The children who could only lie on the bed because of illness or disability met, and the haze on their little faces flashed lightly, looking at the delicious food, fun toys, and new books eagerly.

Su Shengjing and a few other fathers distributed candies to the children. After they were done, they found that the little dumpling was gone.

He suddenly became nervous. The fact that the little dumpling disappeared under his eyelids two times before left him in shock. He immediately looked for her around, "Baby? Where are you, baby?"

When he walked to the corner, he heard a little milky voice, "Dad, I'm here..."

Only then did Su Shengjing discover that Xiao Jiu was hiding in the corner alone, next to a cabinet, which happened to block her. No wonder he hadn't seen her just now.

"Baby, what are you doing here?"

Su Shengjing squatted down on the face of the little dumpling in surprise. When she saw her eyes were red and sparkling with crystal water, he knew that she had cried just now, and his heart tightened in an instant. He quickly asked, "Baby, what's wrong, what's happening?"

He said that Xiaojiu would be sad when he came here, and he should insist on not letting her come over!

Why did he compromise?

In fact, the cameraman has long seen the little girl hiding quietly in the corner, watching the children, especially the sick children, after they get the candy, smiling happily and shyly, their eyes suddenly turn red, and then She bit her lip and wiped her tears with a small hand silently.

The cameraman Rao is a thirty or forty-year-old elder brother. Seeing the little girl like this, his heart is sour.

The little girl was so sensible, knowing that crying in front of them was not good, so she hid herself and cried secretly.

The audience saw the little girl nestled in Su Shengjing's arms, her eyes and nose were red, and there were two clear tears on her face, and they were all distressed.

As if she had a strong empathy ability in an instant, she became uncomfortable.

[Damn, how many times did I cry when watching this show? I'm so mad, this broken show! I ignored it! (impossible)】

[Wu Wu Xiaojiu mother, please don't cry, I can't stand it when you cry! 】

[No, I found that I can't stand the female goose crying either. When she cried, my heart felt so uncomfortable! 】

[Ah, why did my eyes get sand? 】

Rong Si in front of the TV watched this scene, pressed his lips, and clenched one hand on his side unconsciously.

Sister Xiaojiu cried.

Is there any way to keep her from crying? He doesn't like to see her cry, he only likes to see her laugh.

Su Shengjing touched the back of Xiao Jiu's head, and asked softly, "Is the baby sad because she thought of the previous days? Don't worry, father promises you once again that I will never let you go back to the orphanage. Don't be sad. Okay?"