379

Rong Si felt that he was not only ridiculous, but also seemed to have some problems in his mind.

Or does he have money to do whatever he wants and control others at will? How could Sister Xiaojiu know such a person? What did he consider her, a private property?

Rong Si looked at him coldly, his tone still neither humble nor overbearing, "Nothing."

After speaking, he turned his head and continued to walk forward, the little figure getting further and further away, until he disappeared into the crowd.

Li Mohan, "..."

He watched Rong Si's back, and an unprecedented anger surged in his heart. Since childhood, no one dared to talk to him like this and disobey his intentions, who didn't provide for him and let him. Even mom and dad are responsive to him.

But today, he was provoked by a guy younger than himself!

Seeing his sullen expression, the driver beside him became uneasy, and quickly comforted: "Little master, that stinky boy is too clueless. He must not know who you are, that's why he has that kind of attitude. If he knew, he definitely doesn't dare to talk to you like that, he's really impatient to die, even daring to offend you!"

Li Mohan didn't speak, but pressed his lips tightly. At this time, his heart was filled with panic, as long as he thought that the little fool would befried with other little boys behind his back, he would be angry, very angry!

That mood is the same as "You actually have another dog!"

No, since he knows that little idiot has other dogs, no, other little boys, he can't ignore them and let them both get better!

He remembered that guy just now, and sooner or later he will teach him. Since it doesn't make sense, let him know with action, what will be the consequences of robbing him of the idiot!

Thinking about this, Li Mohan turned and returned to the car. Seeing that he was still very angry, the driver turned his head and glanced at the direction where the room had disappeared, and couldn't help but squeeze a cold sweat for him.

How did he feel that with the tyrannical and domineering character of the young master who couldn't hold a piece of sand in his eyes, that kid was going to be unlucky?!

After leaving the kindergarten, Rong Si didn't go straight home as usual, but took the bus to the dessert shop where Song Wanqiu worked.

This dessert shop is located in a not very prosperous street, but there are still many customers, especially after Song Wanqiu came, there were a lot more male customers in the shop, and sales were also much better. Some male guests came here deliberately in order to have the opportunity to look at her more and talk to her.

When Rong Si came to the store, there were still seven or eight customers buying desserts.

After a man with a sharp-mouthed monkey cheek bought a dozen wife cakes, he walked to the counter and handed to Song Wanqiu to check out. He stared at her clean and beautiful face with beaming eyes, and said with a smile: "Beauty, I will ask you one question."

Song Wanqiu looked up at him and smiled politely, "Please tell me."

The man was fascinated by her smile in an instant, and the corners of his mouth widened. "What I want to ask is, if I buy this wife cake, is there anything to give, for example...a wife?"

Hearing the teasing in his words, Song Wanqiu's beautiful eyebrows frowned slightly, maintaining a polite attitude and saying, "Please don't make such a joke."

"Why am I kidding? I'm asking you seriously?" The man joked and reached out his hand to her tentatively. "Beauty, answer me, do you want to give the wife cakes to a wife?"

When Rong Si approached, he happened to hear these words, and a touch of ruthlessness suddenly flashed across his dark eyes.