388

Rong Si looked at his own legs in surprise. He didn't understand why she was staring, but her eyes were full of regret.

His legs... seem to be all right?

Su Jiu thought about it worriedly for a while, and finally made a decision. She raised her eyes and looked at the little villain seriously, "Brother, be careful of the bad woman just now, I'm afraid she will do bad things!"

After that, she turned her head and said to Su Shengjing, "Dad, can I go to and from school with my brother in the future?"

Su Shengjing on the side was caught off guard, "..."

Ah, is it necessary?

However, the woman just now is really not a good stubble, and she can force the mother and son to live in the dilapidated community, cut off the source of life, and let the little bunny fall to the point of picking up trash, which shows that her mind is vicious.

And when she left, she was obviously unwilling, and she would probably find fault. Xiaojiu was worried about the safety of the little villain.

This little girl is really worried about his life. Not only does she have to worry about her father, but she also has to worry about other little bastards.

The little girl was really worried, and after she told him, she didn't forget to tell Song Wanqiu, "And Aunt Song, try not to act alone, and don't go to places with few people."

Song Wanqiu suddenly passed a warm current in her heart, the little girl really cared about people. Su Shengjing has such a daughter, he really found a treasure.

Su Jiu felt that it was not enough to pick up the little villain. He was still young, and it would be too easy for the woman to harm him. So she secretly poked and decided to assign one of the two bodyguards that Su Guobang gave her to Song Weiqiu, and the other bodyguard and herself were responsible for protecting the little villain, perfect!

She wants to be the flower-protecting messenger of the little villain, continue to warm his little heart, let him abandon evil and do good, and become a decent boss.

This ideal is noble, and it is simply saving the lives of countless people, including her and the little villain. Su Jiu couldn't help but want to give herself a compliment.

Song Wanqiu smiled softly at her, "Okay, auntie thanks Xiaojiu for reminding. Xiaojiu usually needs to pay attention to safety and health when recording programs and things. You are still young now, don't be exhausted, you have to eat well and sleep well to grow taller."

She smiled softly and her tone was so gentle. Su Jiu was immersed in the feeling of spring breeze when she saw Song Weiqiu take out a strawberry cake, "Little wine, do you want to eat cake? This aunt made it by herself. A Si said before that you like to eat strawberries, Auntie made one and plans to give it to you when you go back. Since you are here, why don't you just eat it here and go home?"

"Okay!" The little girl agreed without thinking, and looked at the cake in her hand with bright eyes.

Su Shengjing can't laugh or cry. Why doesn't he like to eat a lot of food, but Xiaojiu is such a a foodie?

He rubbed her furry hat, "Baby, did you forget that you just finished dinner? You have eaten so much, and now you still want to eat? If you eat too much, your stomach will feel uncomfortable."

"I didn't eat a lot!" Su Jiu bulged her cheeks and protested.

As a girl, it would be embarrassing to be said to eat a lot!

She glanced at the little villain subconsciously, his beautiful black eyes were staring at her, and there was a very shallow arc at the corner of his mouth, but she was sure he was smiling!

Ahhhhh, is this a joke made by cub? shame!

Su Shengjing found that the look in Xiao Jiu's eyes suddenly became extremely resentful.