250

(Bonus chapters for reaching 1200 votes 5/5)

Whenever something happens, come at him, why do people hurt his daughter again and again!

Su Shengjing grabbed his hair violently, wishing to shred the body of the person who had taken Su Jiu into pieces.

At this time, Sheng Tianci suddenly thought of something, "By the way! Shengjing, didn't you say you saw a motorcycle on the phone? Are you sure that is the takeaway boy? It feels suspicious!"

"When I chased it out, the person and the car were gone. I suspected that the little wine was in the dining box. The box is so big that it can fit a child in the age of three or four."

"F*ck, you should have catch up at the time!" Sheng Tianci was a little upset, "But you didn't expect it at the time, so I can't blame you. Is this parking lot monitored? Let's check it!"

Monitor?!

Su Shengjing's eyes lit up, and he immediately raised his head to look upwards, and he really saw a camera.

He was so panicked and nervous just now that he had forgotten such an important thing!

Maybe there will be any clues?

Hope rekindled in Su Shengjing's heart in an instant. At this time, the police also arrived. Because it was reported by a well-known person like Su Shengjing, they paid special attention to it. If it is not handled well, the impact will be great. They must be more attentive than usual.

After the police officer seriously asked about the general situation, he immediately asked the accompanying police officer to find the person in charge of the parking lot and call for monitoring.

Everyone hopes to find some clues through monitoring. Unexpectedly, after calling the monitoring, they found out that the camera was broken, the monitoring screen stayed the day before yesterday, and nothing was captured today!

Su Shengjing was stunned.

How could this be?

It's impossible to be such a coincidence.

The group is more certain that this is a premeditated case. And the other party is not stupid, knowing to destroy the camera first, so as not to leave clues.

Sheng Tianci clearly saw that Su Shengjing's face became paler and his blood was gone. He was about to comfort him when he saw Su Shengjing slowly squatting down, covering his face with both hands, "Blame me, blame me for not protecting her... I am not a competent father."

Seeing his self-blame and painful appearance, the people present were a little moved. Sheng Tianci quickly said: "Shengjing, don't do this. Now what we have to do is to cheer up and find the little girl, no matter what method is used, how much we pay. Both manpower and material resources must find her back!"

If you can't find it...

Sheng Tianci's heart twitched fiercely, but he couldn't accept it.

Little girl, where are you now?

I hope your lucky people have a natural outlook, and don't have any troubles!

At this time, an old residential building on the outskirts of the city.

The man in the takeaway clothes rode back here quickly on a motorcycle. After getting off the car, he put the big box on his back on the ground and shouted into the house, "Hey! I brought the child back!"

After speaking, with a "crunch--", the rusty iron door opened, and a thin and pale woman came out.

Seeing the big box on the ground, her lackluster eyes seemed to light up, "Really brought it?"

Seeing her sickly, wearing a white dress, her long black hair scattered, and no blood on her face, like a female ghost who hadn't seen the sun for a long time, the man was startled.

So sick!

The man cursed in his heart, bent over to open the box, and there was a three or four-year-old girl lying inside.