298

Is the old man a straight male aesthetic?

Does he think girls like dolls like this?

The little girl shrank back with a frightened expression, shook her head and said, "Woo...don't don't, don't like it."

Su Guobang, "..."

He had just imagined the little girl happily taking over the baby, holding it in her arms, and sweetly saying "Thank you, Grandpa!" to him.

As a result, actually scared her again?

The butler is really a waste, even he doesn't know what toys the little girl likes, so he bought such a stupid thing!

Su Guobang became a little overwhelmed again, called a maid and asked her to take the doll away, and then said to the little girl: "Okay, don't like it. What toys do you like? Grandpa will buy it for you."

"I don't want toys, I want Dad..." The little girl flattened her mouth, her eyes flushed again.

Su Guobang is the one who eats soft but not hard. This is what Su Jiu can tell. Seeing her, it seemed that she was about to cry again, and his heart was messed up. Now that the butler is no longer there, he has no idea what to do.

Su Guobang never expected that he would be disturbed by a little girl. He racked his brains for a while, and said lightly, "Isn't your father filming? When he finishes filming, grandpa will take you to find him, okay?"

The little girl's eyes lit up and said seriously: "You can't lie!"

"How could Grandpa lie to you?"

Su Guobang took a mouthful of a grandfather, trying hard to make the little girls identify with each other's identities.

"That's great..." The little girl lowered her head and said in a low voice, still not daring to move, just playing with her fleshy little hands.

The more Su Guobang looked at her, the more she felt that the little girl could be such a small one, he could lift her up without any effort. Last time, if he tried harder, she might really be strangled to death by him.

Did the little girl leave a psychological shadow, so she was so afraid of him and refused to call him grandfather?

There is no other way, Su Guobang can only walk over and sit down on the sofa.

As soon as he sat down, he saw that Xiaojiu was frightened, and she shrank back. A pair of fearful and white eyes looked at him vigilantly, as if he was a beast that cannibalize people.

Su Guobang didn't feel like it, he didn't get close anymore, but put his tone lighter, "Little Jiu, it was grandpa who was wrong last time. I am sorry to you, how about you forgive grandpa?"

Su Jiu opened her eyes wide, and she couldn't believe it.

No way, what did she hear?!

This arrogant and conceited tycoon who doesn't talk about putting anyone in his eyes and arbitrarily dominating the destiny of others would actually say sorry to her?

The mood is really a bit complicated.

Seeing that the little girl's eyes seemed to be less vigilant than just now, Su Guobang felt that it was effective, and continued to say: "You are grandfather's granddaughter. Grandpa promises to be nice to you in the future, okay?"

The little girl pursed her mouth, thought tangledly, and asked instead, "Will you be good to Dad? If you are good to Dad, I can forgive you."

Su Guobang, "..."

He once again wanted to know how Su Shengjing educates his child, and where can he find a child who is so considerate of his father?

How could he not!

Regarding Su Shengjing, Su Guobang has always been quite dissatisfied, and he doesn't look pleasing to the eye. But now, in order to win over the little girl’s heart, he can only bite the bullet and say: "Of course, your father is my son. Who is good to him if I am wrong?"