277

Song Wanqiu raised her head and saw a little girl who was carved and jade-shaped standing beside her, her big round eyes were looking at Rong Si curiously and somewhat worriedly. Rong Si didn't speak, just shook his head.

When he stopped coughing and raised his head, Song Xinyan saw his face and was stunned.

This little brother looks good!

She thought Li Mohan was the best-looking little brother she had ever seen, but she didn't expect to meet someone no worse than him.

Song Wanqiu was thinking when she saw her, this little girl is so beautiful, like a little princess.

She said softly, "Good child, thank you, but your brother doesn't want to drink."

"All right." Song Xinyan was a little disappointed.

She just said, a handsome man full of business elites hurried over, and when he held the little girl, he breathed a sigh of relief, then raised his face and said, "Take you to see grandma, why are you here? What if I can't find you?"

Song Xinyan spit out her tongue embarrassedly, "Dad, I just heard this brother coughing badly, so I came over and asked him if he would like to drink water."

"You child, don't run around next time. If you got lost, what would I do?" Song Jiye reprimanded without harshness, then nodded in tribute to Song Wanqiu, and left with his daughter.

Song Xinyan turned her head and glanced at Rong Si, her white cheeks were lightly pink, and she said shyly, "Brother, I'm leaving, I wish you a speedy recovery!"

Rong Si nodded, his voice hoarse, "Thank you."

There is nothing more than that.

Song Wanqiu was helpless and felt funny, thinking that he would definitely not have such an attitude if the girl was changed to Little Jiu sister.

Following Song Jiye to the inpatient department, Song Xinyan couldn't help saying, "Dad, that little brother just now looked good."

Song Jiye found it interesting, "Why, did you fall in love with other little brothers? What about your brother Mo Han?"

"He is too annoying, he always supervises me to do my homework, and he says I am stupid!" Song Xinyan was unhappy and looked down upon Li Mohan every time he looked at her with an idiot look.

Song Jiye laughed, "He is doing good for you. Your brother Mo Han is the first in grade, how about you?"

"Hmph, I don't like playing with him anyway, it's better to be a little sister. Dad, I think little sister, I haven't seen her for a long time." The little girl flattened her mouth and looked sad.

Song Jiye laughed again, "Well, can I take you to see Sister Xiaojiu another day?"

Song Xinyan immediately became happy, her eyes brightly agreed, "Hmm!"

In the emergency room, after the doctor gave Rong Si a detailed diagnosis, he said solemnly, "Bacterial pneumonia, let's stay in the hospital for a few days."

What?

Song Wanqiu was very surprised. She didn't understand. Why did her son get pneumonia suddenly?

He should not have caught a cold.

However, Rong Si still didn't tell her the truth. Mom had worked hard enough, and he didn't want her to be frightened. Moreover, even though he is ill, the little wine is fine.

Rong Si stayed in the hospital for a few days. After he came back, Su Jiu found that the little villain seemed to have lost a lot of weight. He didn’t have much flesh at first. At this time, the clothes were loose on him, and his face didn’t look awkward. Okay, it looks like a serious illness.

She hurriedly asked: "Brother, where have you been these few days, why haven't I seen you?"