208

He would disagree anyway.

Su Jiu hoped that the little villain didn't bring the key. In this case, she could invite him to her home again. Unexpectedly, he said, "No."

Rong Si remembered what his mother said to him, he couldn't lie to Sister Xiaojiu, if she knew it, she would be angry.

He didn't want to see her angry at himself.

No? Su Jiu was a little surprised.

So the little villain was just sitting on the stairs and reading?

What was this quirk?

"Brother, have you eaten? If not, come to my house to eat?" Su Jiu continued her efforts and enthusiastically invited.

It's noon, and the little villain's mother worked far away, and would not come back until the evening. So she will prepare the food in the morning, and the little villain can eat it after returning home after school.

Su Shengjing looked at the little dumpling with resentment, did she like this little bastard!

He did admit that this kid looked good, but the little dumpling was still so small. So she was so dazzled by the beauty, can she still have immunity when she grows up? Maybe she would run behind him every day, then he, the dad, must be pissed off.

"I haven't eaten it yet." Rong Si said and glanced at Su Shengjing as if he was asking for his opinion.

Su Shengjing coughed slightly. He was naturally unhappy, but he lowered his head and asked Xiaojiu, "Do you really want him to play at home?"

"Hmm!" Su Jiu nodded vigorously.

She wanted to look at how beautiful he looked.

After all, Su Shengjing had become a senior daughter slave, and can only follow her will. He squinted at him and said blankly, "Okay, let's have a meal together at noon."

"Thank you." Rong Si said politely, seemingly calm and composed, but there was a hint of joy in his heart.

Su Jiu immediately became happy. After Su Shengjing opened the door, she stretched out a small hand, pulled up Rong Si and walked inside.

Rong Si looked at the hand she was holding, and suddenly felt very satisfied. In fact, as long as he saw her, he was very satisfied.

Immediately after getting off the plane, Su Shengjing put hot water in the bathtub for Su Jiu and let her take a bath. Su Jiu took a shower and came out wearing a light pink rabbit pajamas. Su Shengjing wiped her hair for her, and it was still a little damp.

Rong Si sat on the sofa and waited for her. Seeing the pink and tender little girl walking out with water vapor, two words popped up in his mind:

So cute.

Su Shengjing also went to take a bath and changed clothes. Su Jiu ran to Rong Si and smiled sweetly at him, "Brother, what do you want to eat for lunch?"

Rongsi's dark eyes fixedly looked at her, "I will eat whatever you eat."

Seeing that her hair hadn't been completely dry, Rong Si added, "I'll dry your hair for you, or you will catch a cold."

Before Su Jiu could speak, he jumped off the sofa, found the hair dryer, plugged in the electricity, and asked her to sit in front of him. Su Jiu immediately sat there, she wanted to enjoy the service of the future villain!

Rong Si turned on the hair dryer to blow her hair.

The little girl's hair was thin and soft. He was afraid that the hot wind would burn her. He didn't dare to put the hair dryer too close, blowing it carefully for her, and fiddled with her hair with the other hand from time to time.

Soon, her hair was blown dry.

Su Jiu was satisfied, and suddenly thought of something, she immediately ran back to the room, took out something from the small schoolbag she had brought with her to record the show, and then ran back and handed it to him, "Brother, here you are~"