259

Rong Si was also struggling to escape. He looked at Su Jiu and comforted: "Sister Xiaojiu, don't be afraid."

I must find a way to take you out.

Su Jiu smiled at him, "I'm not afraid."

She doesn't know why, there is a little villain, she doesn't seem to be too scared. Is it because she knows he will grow up?

If he is fine this time, does it mean she will be fine too?

Just thinking about it, a "click" sound came from the door, and someone came in!

Su Jiu immediately sat down, pretending that nothing happened, and looked at the door vigilantly.

The person who came was still the woman, holding a bowl of rice in her hand, approached her with a smile, and asked pretentiously: "Little wine, are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?"

Su Jiu was indeed hungry, but who knew if she put medicine in the meal, and refused: "No!"

"No? Huh, I kindly brought you food, but you didn't want it? You want to refuse a toast only to be forced to drink a forfeit?!" The woman approached her, the smile on her face disappeared, and her expression became hideous.

However, when she came to her, she laughed again, "Little wine, this meal is delicious, dogs love it very much, you can try it too!"

Su Jiu, "......???"

So this is leftover food?

"Come on, be good, eat it. If you don't eat it, and there will be nothing to eat from now to tomorrow, you will be very hungry, but no one will eat it for you."

"I will not eat!"

"What if I have to eat it for you? Think about it, do you want to eat it yourself, or do I pinch your face and pour the rice into your mouth?"

"..." Su Jiu tightened her lips and stared at her.

At this time, the little villain who had not spoken said, "I will eat!"

Su Jiu looked at him in astonishment.

Little villain...

Rong Si's dark eyes fixedly looked at the woman, with a calm expression on her little face, "I'll eat for Little Jiu sister, okay?"

"Hehe, Xiaojiu, you are so happy, there are so many people who love you. Okay, I will let you choose whether you eat it or he eats it?"

Su Jiu bit her lip and glanced at Rong Si. He immediately said, "Let me eat."

"No, brother, she let me eat, then I will eat it, it's okay!"

Su Jiu didn't want to see the little villain eat such dog food. He was abducted because of her. How could she let him eat it for her?

"How about it, have you decided? Come on, Xiaojiu, sister will feed you." The woman smiled wryly, dug a spoonful of rice with a spoon, and forcefully put to Su Jiu's mouth.

Smelling the unpleasant taste of leftovers, and not knowing if it was taken from the dog's plate, Su Jiu instinctively resisted.

She took a deep breath, then opened her mouth and took a bite.

Uh! It's terrible!

I don't know when the food was served, why does it feel like a bad taste?

"Come on, eat, eat more. If you are full, you will be on the road tomorrow! When you get to the gully, maybe there is no such rice and meat to eat!" The woman tried to feed the little wine bit by bit without waiting. She swallowed another spoonful.

Su Jiu's tears burst out, and after eating, she vomited directly.

"Let go of her!" Rong Si gritted his teeth, his eyes were red because of his anger.

He suddenly felt that he was very useless. As an older brother, he had no ability to protect Xiaojiu!

The woman didn't hear it, until she forced a whole bowl of rice into Su Jiu's mouth, then she stopped, and let out a sigh of relief.