293

Is this being played by a four-year-old girl?!

This little girl looked at the soft and adorable, hateful and harmless to humans and animals, who would have thought that her head was so clever, sometimes it looked like an adult. It's... not to be underestimated.

Su Shengjing felt that he doesn't need to be a father, Xiaojiu breathed a sigh for himself and slapped the woman in the face fiercely!

In the end, Xue Zhen still couldn't bear it, and walked away full of anger, leaving behind the matter of wooing Su Jiu. Although she wanted to sign Su Jiu, she couldn't accept being fooled by her!

Blame her for really underestimating this girl, thinking that she is innocent and easy to handle, and as a result, she is a horribly broken child!

An Yuan stood not far away, and had a panoramic view of the scene just now.

Seeing that the little girl played with her own manager, she didn't think there was anything at all, but instead wanted to applaud the little girl.

Unexpectedly, Su Shengjing, who was once so naive in Secondary Two when he was in school, was not bad after becoming a dad, at least he educated his daughter well.

Really smart and very cute.

An Yuan found that she liked to see that little girl more and more, as if she didn't seem to be enough.

Also, just now, she overheard two staff members whispering that Xiaojiu looked a little like her, she was absolutely amazing when she was a child.

Xiaojiu looks like her, is this true?

An Yuan couldn't help but look at Su Jiu's eyes more carefully.

The filming process went smoothly. In the past two or three days, the director praised Su Jiu and was tired. The little girl was a genius in acting. After filming her part, he was still not satisfied, and he kept asking Su Shengjing to let the little girl star in himself. The next play, the pay is easy to say.

He really wants to pay more to the little girl, after all, she is very popular, and she doesn't lose to those first-tier stars.

Su Shengjing spoke perfunctorily, but what he thought in his heart was that it is enough for him to make money, and he can work hard for the baby. She just needs to live happily and carefree and spend money as much as she wants!

After that, Su Shengjing would stay on the set to film. Although he was reluctant to bear his daughter, he still let Sheng Tianci take her away.

Sheng Tianci drove the little girl back to the apartment, took out the key given by Su Shengjing to open the door, then put down Su Jiu, touched her little head and said: "Uncle will pack some things for you, and then go to uncle's house for a few days, OK? "

Fearing that the little girl would be sad if she leaves her father, he quickly added, "Daddy will finish the filming soon and will come back to pick you up at that time."

The little girl nodded obediently, and said softly: "Well, go live at Uncle's house and wait for Dad to come back~"

Sheng Tianci was adorable again, and he couldn't wait to take her home immediately, so he hurried to pack some clothes and daily necessities.

As soon as he turned around, Su Jiu ran out of the house, trying to ring the doorbell of the little villain's house. But she was too young to reach the doorbell even if she jumped up, so she had to reach out and pat the door.

She hadn't seen the little villain for several days. She doesn't know how he is, but she misses him.

When filming the film, she was thinking, if the actor was a little villain when he was a child, his little face would surely fascinate thousands of teenage girls.

Because, he is really... eye-catching!

As she was thinking, a familiar voice came from the stairs, "Little Jiu Sister?"

Su Jiu looked back and her eyes lit up suddenly.

It really is the little villain!