240

(Bonus chapters for reaching 1000 votes 5/5)

Netizens, "......???"

What's the matter with this Su Group?

Are you supporting Su Shengjing?

Are they dazzled, or is the Su Group account stolen?

After all, the Su Group used to post some advertisements before, and it has never been involved in the entertainment industry, but it is actually supporting Su Shengjing now, is this too strange?

The Weibo operator of the Su Group stated that they were also very daunted when they received the order from the leader. They also didn't understand why they wanted to end up with Su Shengjing.

After seeing this, Su Shengjing twitched the corner of his mouth coldly.

The old man now frequently shows his favor to him and the little dumpling. Is it possible that he really wants to recognize the little dumpling? Why, do people feel lonely when they are old?

As soon as the Su Group expressed its position, the netizens became high, and they speculated why the Su Group was involved in it. Isn't it related to Su Shengjing?

After all, these two are really surnamed Su!

However, if the Su Group is the backstage of Su Shengjing, then Su Shengjing will not become like this in these years, right? So, the Su Group is actually here to catch the heat?

Before long, the other two guests who recorded "Dad, let's go!" together also issued a statement saying that they supported Su Shengjing, and many program staff also expressed their opinions. What kind of person is Su Shengjing? They have actually come into contact with him, and it is clear that he is an out-and-out daughter slave, okay?

Even Yang Fangping wants to join in the fun, @SuShengjingV to say: [Brother, we are all your backstage, support you! PS: The next episode of the program can be prepared. All the staff in our program group want to drink little wine. 】

Seeing so many people standing on Su Shengjing's side, fans are very happy, [Looking at my brother's popularity now, the Su Group will come to cheer him up! 】

[Hahaha Su Shengjing backstage is not ordinary! 】

[Emperor Han, they don't care about the consequences of saying this, it means they really support your brother, right? So, our brother is a good man! 】

[Qin Feng, you bitch, framed your brother, you are so sick, I wish you a hurry! 】

The support of the Su Group and Han Xiao and his team is not enough. Shengshi Entertainment @SuShengjingV, a subsidiary of Shengjia, said: [Don't think about joining us? Shengshi will support you and make you a bright star! 】

The fans of Su Shengjing were all overjoyed when he said this. God, God, Shengshi Entertainment, this is the No. 1 entertainment company in China, and now it actually throws an olive branch at its brother, which is simply a pie in the sky, and @SuShengjingV asked him to sign a contract with Shengshi.

If there is a good company behind to help with the operation, then the future of the brother is definitely bright, no matter what, he will be much better than fighting alone.

If Su Shengjing didn't want to sign a contract with any company before the change, the idea of ​​re-entering the entertainment circle was not strong at that time. But now, for the little dumpling, he has made up his mind.

He not only wants to return to the entertainment circle, but also to stand on top again!

After seeing Shengshi Entertainment’s invitation, Su Shengjing received a call from Sheng Tianci. As soon as he answered, he heard his excited voice, “Shengjing, I told my second brother again, and he agreed this time! How about you join Shengshi and we promise you a bright future!"

"Well, if Shengshi is willing to accept me, I will join."

Sheng Tianci was even more excited when he heard it, "Damn! Are you finally willing? It's not easy, what made you change your mind?"