358

Before long, the camera switched to Xiao Yang's side. He was lying on the bed with his son at the moment, holding the little guy in his arms, and asked him, "We're going home tomorrow. Are you happy?"

Xiao Wei didn't have any happy expressions. He lowered his long eyelashes and said dully, "Happy and unhappy."

Xiao Yang knew that he had a good time with the children, but this is the last episode of the show. It is normal for him not to give up. He comforted: "I will meet again in the future. Don't worry. Dad will work in the capital a lot in the future, so I consider moving there. You will often see Xiaojiu and Si Ye."

Hearing this, Xiao Wei immediately raised his head, with a hint of expectation in his eyes, "Really?"

"Well, do you want to move?"

Xiao Wei nodded.

He likes these little friends very much, especially Little Jiu sister, she is the one he can't bear the most. If he could move to her city, of course it would be great.

"Okay, I'll discuss it with your mother when I go back." Xiao Yang smiled, looked at his son's tender little face, and couldn't help but squeeze it, "If there is a chance, do you want to come out with Dad? play?"

Xiao Wei nodded again.

This pair of father and son get along harmoniously. There is no arrogance, but it is still very warm. The audience sees it with gusto, and more of it is immersed in the good looks of the father and son and can't extricate themselves.

Then on the side of Chen Xixi, Chen Ke made a bottle of milk powder for her daughter, stirred it evenly and gave it to her. After the little girl took it, she sat on the bed and drank obediently, making Chen Ke look a little fascinated.

He also sat down by the bed and chatted with the child, "Is baby not happy?"

The little girl said softly, "Happy."

"We're going home tomorrow. You may not see the children for a long time. Will you be reluctant?"

Are they going back tomorrow?

Why is it so fast?

When Chen Xixi heard this, her eyes immediately turned red, and she flattened her mouth and said, "I can't bear it."

For this little crying bag, Chen Ke was a little helpless, so he could only put a soft voice to comfort her, "It's okay, if there is a chance, Dad will pick up this show and let you play with the kids, okay?"

Chen Xixi looked at him blankly, "Well, will there be a little sister next time?"

Chen Ke, "..."

The audience is laughing to swipe the screen again, saying that little wine is really a male and female, and even such a small girl's paper will not let it go!

Li Nuoer and his son are both rock and cold. They usually have nothing to say. After returning from this moment, Li Nuoer, who was tired from playing today, fell asleep quickly. Li Kaiwen had to talk to himself and talk to the camera. Follow his own harvest this time.

When it was Su Shengjing's turn, he had not coaxed the little girl to sleep.

It's getting late now, and the little girl doesn't seem to be sleepy yet, lying on the bed drinking milk while playing with her chubby little feet.

Su Shengjing sat in front of the camera, glanced at her sideways, and said hesitantly: "There are so many things I want to say...actually, but almost all I want to say to my daughter."

The little girl has pointed ears. When she heard what he said, she immediately looked at him, blinked her big eyes and asked curiously: "Dad, what are you going to say to Xiaojiu?"

Su Shengjing smiled at her, with a particularly gentle smile, "There is a lot to say. For example, I'm very happy to record the show with you this time."

The little girl grinned, and the two little pears were sweet, "Xiao Jiu is also very happy! As long as I am with Dad, I am very happy!"

Su Shengjing smiled widened, "How happy are you?"