245

(Bonus chapters for reaching 1100 votes 5/5)

Su Jiu, "..."

Ow, can she say that she is a little villain?

What a well-behaved child~

Su Jiu was helpless. Fortunately, Su Shengjing picked her up and said to Han Siye condescendingly: "Her favorite little brother is me, okay?"

Han Siye immediately said fiercely: "You are an adult, not a little brother!"

"I said yes. So, go, kid, don't bully my daughter, or I'll be rude to you." Su Shengjing pretended to be fierce and hugged his baby daughter tightly in his arms, speeding up his pace. Go ahead.

"Have you heard? Kid, don't bully Xiaojiu, or I won't let you go." Sheng Tianci said as he tapped Han Siye's forehead, then followed.

Han Siye could only stand in place, watching the two walking away with his sister Xiaojiu.

He didn't get the answer, Han Siye felt quite melancholy. When eating at noon, even if his mother was by his side, it was not fragrant anymore.

He stabbed the rice with a spoon sullenly without taking a few bites.

Han Xiao found it funny. At that time, the kid ran to find Xiaojiu. He saw it. After returning, he looked sad, as if he had been hit.

Han Xiao quipped: "What's wrong? Lost in love?"

Han Siye snorted, put his chin in one hand, and said distressedly: "It turns out that Sister Xiaojiu's favorite little brother is not me."

If she likes it, she won't fail to answer.

"..." Han Xiao's mouth twitched.

Isn’t it normal that your little sister doesn’t like your bad temper?

Han Siye completely lost his appetite. He suddenly sat up straight and asked his mother seriously, "Mom, am I handsome?"

Le Yao laughed "poof", and after looking at each other with Han Xiao, she said, "Of course my son is the most handsome."

"Then am I smart?"

"Of course! My son returned to the first place in the exam, can he be smart?"

Han Siye thought for a while and asked, "Then... Is my character good?"

Le Yao, "..."

Do you still know about character?

"My son must be of good character!" Le Yao boasted thoughtlessly.

"Then why Sister Xiaojiu doesn't like me?" Han Siye flattened his mouth as he said, showing a rare expression of grievance.

"Cough." Le Yao didn't know how to explain, and nudged Han Xiao with her elbow to let him comfort the child.

Han Xiao expressed that he was too lazy to comfort him. He himself is not Xiao Jiu's favorite uncle. Isn't it normal that his son is not Xiao Jiu's favorite little brother? If there is any comfort, just look at the opening point.

Le Yao glared at him a little ironically, and could only comfort her son by herself, "It's okay, maybe Xiaojiu likes you the most, but she is a girl, so she's shy to tell you."

"Really?" Han Siye felt better in his heart.

"Yeah! Give yourself a little confidence, my son is the best! Also, if you want other children to like you, do you have to work hard to know? For example, let yourself be the person she likes. Give her the things she likes to make her happy, so that she will like you."

Han Siye nodded seriously, "I see, mother."

As he said, he clenched his small fist and continued vowingly: "Mom, if Sister Xiaojiu likes me, can I marry her home as a wife in the future?"

Le Yao is embarrassed, son, are you thinking too far...