320

Han Siye's expression became even more awkward. He thought for a while and compromised: "At most, at most, I won't mess her hair next time!"

He was just a naughty kid. Su Jiu didn't care about him, so she gave up and straightened out her messy hair.

She wants to tie it up by herself, but she is too small now, her hands are short and fleshy, and her hair cannot be tied well.

Han Siye pursed his lips, and decisively stepped forward and said, "Little Jiu sister, I will help you tie your hair."

If he helped Little Jiu to tie her hair beautifully, she wouldn't be angry with him, would she?

Sheng Tianci felt that he was bragging, raised his eyebrows and said, "Oh, do you know how to tie her hair?"

Han Siye squinted at him, his disgusted expression was like looking at an idiot, "Isn't it enough to have a hand?"

Sheng Tianci, "......???"

Was he being mocked by a kid?!

As Han Siye said, he stretched out his hand to help the little girl re-stitch a beautiful little tugging, which was quite symmetrical to the other one. After finishing the tie, the kid Han Siye expressed his satisfaction.

I am really a little genius, he and his mother will learn such a difficult thing for girls to tie their hair in a short time!

Sheng Tianci was stunned, and he couldn't believe it. Unexpectedly, this kid really had two times. It was beyond his expectation to do this kind of thing with ease.

He once again felt that his little nephew was out of play. Looking at the little boys in other people's houses, one is better than the other. It is estimated that he will not have any advantage after he grows up.

Su Jiu stretched out her hand and touched it, looked at the little boy in front of her, and asked curiously: "Brother, why are you here? Are you here to find the beautiful aunt?"

Han Siye knew that the beautiful aunt she was talking about was Han Jiani, and nodded, "Yeah."

Of course, this was only one of the reasons. The main reason was that he learned that her father was filming here, and she should be here too, so he forced his grandparents to bring him over.

The old couple spoiled him, but couldn't refuse, so they brought him over.

The two old couple walked into the set just now. Seeing that Han Siye had arrived, the old lady sullen her face and couldn't help poking his head. She said, "You, don't wait for grandparents, just in case. What if I can't find you?"

The old man snorted and said to his wife: "Let me just say it, it's better to be a girl, don't worry! Look at the little wine, follows the adults obediently, doesn't run around, doesn't make people worry, how nice."

He looked at Su Jiu's eyes very lovingly and was a little envious.

The old lady agreed: "No, so when A Xiao and his wife come back, you and me will urge them to give birth to a second child. It would be best if we have a little granddaughter!"

The old man nodded and asked Han Siye, "Zizai, do you want a little sister, as cute as Xiaojiu."

He thought Han Siye would decisively agree, but he didn't expect him to say with a face of resistance: "No!"

The old man was taken aback, "Why?"

"Because I already have a little Jiu sister, why do I need another one?" Han Siye frowned and said like a little adult: "Also, is the little sister more cute than Xiao Jiu? I don't believe it!"

Anyway, he had seen many little girls in the kindergarten, none of them were cute, and many of them were squeamish bags and crying bags. He didn't like playing with them.

Su Jiu: ...?

Is she being praised by this overbearing and arrogant little brat?

Hey, she's so embarrassed.