212

(Bonus chapters for reaching 500 votes 2/5)

After hugging, it seemed that she didn't want to let go.

But think about it, this little girl was the cutest child she had ever seen, who wouldn't like it?

If she had a daughter like this, she would definitely treat her as a jewel in her palm and spoil her on the tip of her heart.

Su Jiu's little nose shrugged, and the milky voice said grinningly: "Sister, you smell so good."

The scent of the big beauty was not that pungent, but a faint floral scent. She couldn't tell what kind of flower it was, but it smelled particularly good.

An Yuan stretched out her hand and touched the little juggling on Su Jiu's head, and smiled and said: "Little cute, last time I saw you, sister didn't give you a meeting gift, why don't you make it up this time?"

After speaking, she took off the pink diamond chain from her wrist.

The assistant on the side suddenly felt pain, "Miss An, this chain is worth tens of thousands. Are you going to give it to such a small child? She probably doesn't know what it is, and she won't cherish it, right?"

An Yuan did not answer the conversation, but asked Su Jiu, "Little Jiu, do you like this chain? Sister will give it to you?"

Without waiting for Su Jiu to speak, Su Shengjing said, "No, she is still young and doesn't need to wear these. Moreover, this gift is expensive, and little wine can't accept it."

Besides, if the little wine needs these, he, the dad, will naturally buy it for her, to satisfy her as much as possible, without the need for others to send it.

"Yes! I can't take it!" The little girl nodded vigorously, her serious look was really cute.

An Yuan laughed again, "What should I do? Sister really wants to give the little wine a gift."

The little girl thought for a while, then looked at her with bright eyes, and said a little shyly: "Sister, ask the little wine to eat sweets?"

An Yuan immediately agreed, "Okay, when the commercial is finished, sister will buy you sweets."

Su Shengjing retorted: "She can't eat too much sugar."

Su Jiu immediately looked at him resentfully. He felt amused, and stretched out his hand to squeeze her fleshy little face, "I think you really don't want teeth!"

In the eyes of the staff, this scene was a beautiful woman holding a cute baby, standing with a handsome man, and suddenly a few words popped up in their minds: the appearance of a talented woman was a match made in heaven.

An unspeakable match!

People who didn't know will think they were a family.

Qin Feng watched from the side, and he could only watch, without interrupting at all, like a superfluous person.

He saw that the little girl had captured An Yuan's heart, and she had made an appointment to buy sweets after shooting the commercial. What status did An Yuan have? How many people in the entertainment industry wanted to have a relationship with her without even having a chance to meet her?

But what about Su Shengjing?

Relying on a little girl, he successfully climbed the high branch of An Yuan!

If An Yuan helped him, then his road will be much smoother in the future. It's really lucky, it's cheaper for him!

An Yuan reluctantly hugged her for a while, and the director came over and said that they were going to start filming, so that Su Shengjing would go there too, first to take shots of him and An Yuan, while Qin Feng had to wait.

Qin Feng gritted his teeth, he was also top-notch, why did he rank behind Su Shengjing?!

Su Shengjing settled Su Jiu in the rest area, Qian Jingwan asked her to wait here for him obediently, and don't run around. Then she headed towards the studio and asked a female staff member to take care of the child.

The girl readily agreed and came to the rest area.

She was thinking about the past, but found that Qin Feng was one step ahead of her, smiling and saying to her: "I like children very much, let me look at her."