213

(Bonus chapters for reaching 500 votes 3/5)

The girl was stunned, could it be said that Qin Feng also likes little wine?

She heard that men who like children are very gentle, he must be a very gentle person, just like what she usually sees on TV! Especially looking at the eyes of his female fans, indescribably gentle.

The girl was a bit of an idiot, and stupidly agreed, "Okay! Then, Mr. Qin, I will ask you to take care of Xiaojiu."

"Yeah." Qin Feng smiled at her, suddenly making the girl fascinated, as if she couldn't think.

Su Jiu sat obediently at a small white table in the rest area. There was mineral water and some snack fruits on the table. She reached out and took a bite of a walnut cake. The taste was delicate and lovely.

The surrounding staff all looked at her, they have children, and they all wondered why the children are not as well-behaved as Su Jiu. Those who have no children dream about having such a good and cute one, and they are happy when they think about it.

When Qin Feng came here, he sneered secretly when he saw her eating snacks, cheeks bulging.

What else can this stupid little girl do besides being cute?

He thought so in his heart, but he didn't show it. Instead, he approached her with a smile, thinking that he was smiling softly and affectionately, "Little wine?"

Su Jiu didn't like him, she didn't forget how this person satirized her father before and just now, she threw him a big eye, and continued to eat her own snacks.

Qin Feng, "..."

This little girl really owed a beating!

In order to create his own gentle personality, Qin Feng sat down beside her and deliberately asked in a gentle voice: "Little wine, is the snack delicious?"

Su Jiu glanced at him, snorted and said, "It was delicious, but it didn't taste good after you came!"

The tone was full of dislike for him.

Qin Feng reluctantly maintained a smile and said, "I know you have some misunderstandings about uncle. Uncle said sorry to you. Will you forgive me?"

"Not good!" Su Jiu answered without hesitation.

Would someone like him sincerely apologize to her? She didn't know what the hell was going on.

Qin Feng gritted his teeth. This little girl had a stubborn temper. After thinking about it, he said, "Why is it bad? Or else, you forgive uncle, uncle will tell you a secret about your father."

Instincts told Su Jiu that he would definitely not say anything good. She pretended to be curious and blinked her big eyes and asked, "What's the secret?"

Seeing that she had taken the bait, Qin Feng deliberately sold Guanzi and said, "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes!"

Seeing the little girl nodded, as if listening carefully to what he will say, Qin Feng looked around, then moved closer to her, pretending to be a little mysterious, and said, "This secret is very important. You can't tell your father. If he knows it, the consequences will be serious."

Play mystery!

Su Jiu scornfully thought, retracted her gaze and said indifferently: "Then I don't want to listen."

"..." Qin Feng choked, why didn't this stinky girl play the card according to her routine? Shouldn't she have a nervous look on her face and vowed to promise him that she would not tell Su Shengjing?

In the end, she directly said not to listen, which was really out of his expectation and made him unresponsive for a while.

Qin Feng returned to his senses, pretending to be sorry, and sighed, "But if you are such a good kid, if you are not so good, uncle should tell you your father's secret."

"I heard that your father will find a stepmother for you. Do you know the stepmother? She is a very bad woman. If she is with your father, she will beat you and scold you, let you work without giving you food. How pitiful would you be..."