225

(Bonus chapters for reaching 700 votes 5/5)

After listening to the recording, the group became excited, and they couldn't believe it was true.

However, the facts are in front of them, and they have to believe it.

In fact, it's not that hard to believe. After all, is there such a thing as a collapse in the entertainment industry?

Someone in the public relations department asked the man, "Director, what should we do now? Do we really want to release the recording? If Qin Feng refuses to admit that it is synthesized, it will be very troublesome, and it might end up with a lawsuit."

The man naturally thought of this, but An Yuan meant to help Su Shengjing, and An Yuan was the goddess of wealth in their company, so it's hard to refuse her.

Besides, the sad voice of that little girl obviously needs their help. Moreover, since she was afraid that her father would not agree, and even said that she would like them help her father secretly...

This is too painful.

The man thought for a while and said: "Otherwise, we won't come forward and sell this recording to a big V or a well-known paparazzi. In this way, we can separate the relationship and make a fortune."

People in the public relations department all agreed: "Okay, just do it."

Things continued to ferment on the Internet. Qin Feng's fans thought they had seized Su Shengjing's handle, attacked him frantically, and vented the old and new hatred together.

As long as they saw that their brother was so humble before, and actually wanted to kneel to Su Shengjing, they would be so angry that they wanted to cry, and they would be sorry if they didn't scold Su Shengjing!

At the beginning, the scolding gradually turned into an unbearable personal attack, and some fans even discussed whether they should be someone or not. Su Shengjing, give him P a photo and send it to him, or send him a wreath, horror pictures, etc., guarantee him a surprise!

Let him know how powerful their brother is, and see if he dare to offend their brother in the future!

At this time, in the top apartment in the wealthy area, Qin Feng had already poured half a bottle of wine. There was a mobile phone on the bar, and he had been following Weibo all the time, and he could clearly see how miserable Su Shengjing was being scolded.

This should be what he would like to see, but he didn't know why, and he was a little flustered.

It was like a few years ago when he framed Su Shengjing and successfully forced him to quit the entertainment industry. For a long time, he had insomnia every day, for fear that Su Shengjing would come back and pull himself from the heights.

The feeling now is exactly the same as at the time, the whole person is filled with nervousness.

Perhaps only if this matter subsides and Su Shengjing quits the entertainment circle again, he will feel at ease.

But depending on the situation, Su Shengjing is currently in the limelight and will not quit for a while. Maybe many companies want to sign him.

Therefore, if you want to pull him down again, you have to think of a way.

It's best to beat him all at once!

The more Qin Feng thought about it, the more anxious he became, and he raised his head and drank a sip of wine.

Then, he picked up his phone, looked at the fans who poured into his Weibo to encourage him to cheer him, edited a Weibo and sent it out: [I know you are for me, but you are fair and comfortable, we have to be polite. Be obedient. 】

Attach a self-portrait carefully selected by him.

There was a strong smell of green tea floating in these words, but in the eyes of his crazy fans, their brother was so wronged, and he asked them not to attack Su Shengjing. How could their brother be so kind and good?

Ah, worthy of being the one they love!

But no, brother can't be wronged, we don't allow it!

[Brother, you can’t be too nice. If you’re too nice, you will be easily bullied. Anyone can ride on your head and run wild! 】