398

Alas, forget it, he is already a mature adult, so why bother with a little bastard.

However, when this bastard grows up, if he still has the idea of ​​playing around with little wine, he won't be the way he is now, and he can still maintain his composure.

Han Siye sat down next to Han Jiani obediently, and didn't dare to sit next to Su Jiu, for fear that his aunt would be upset and let him stop again. And it's really embarrassing to stand in front of Sister Xiaojiu!

Han Siye quietly glanced at the little wine on the opposite side, and saw that she was eating the beef that Su Shengjing gave her, and her cheeks were bulging. She seemed to like to eat very much, and her little head shook, and two little braids shook, very cute.

Han Jiani turned her head to look at him, thinking that this kid's eyes were about to stick to Xiao Jiu's body. Sure enough, men are all the same, and you can't look away when you see beautiful and cute girls!

Really a smelly man.

With that said, she suddenly felt that Su Shengjing seemed to be more pleasing to the eye. At least his thoughts were on his daughter, he wouldn't think of something, he just wanted to make money and raise a daughter.

She hadn't mistaken him at the beginning.

Thinking about it this way, Han Jiani's look at her elder nephew's eyes suddenly became even more disgusted, and she deliberately said, "Aren't you not full? Why not eat it?"

Han Siye returned to his senses, only to realize that there was a dinner plate in front of him. He hadn't moved the food inside. He suddenly felt a little embarrassed and quickly picked up his chopsticks.

Just about to eat, he glanced at the little girl opposite, and saw that she seemed to like meat, he simply picked up a chicken leg on his plate, and put it on the plate of little wine aside.

Su Jiu, "...?"

She looked at Han Siye in surprise, "Brother, why did you give it to me?"

Han Siye looked awkward, as if he had done something bad, he was a bit uncomfortable in his words, "I, I don't like chicken thighs, so I'll give it to you!"

This little brat is arrogant and strange again.

Su Jiu chuckled and teased him deliberately, "Do you really not like it? It's delicious!"

Han Siye nodded seriously, "Well, I don't like it, you eat."

Seeing him look like an overbearing president at a young age, Su Jiu wanted to laugh a little. She could imagine what the little boy would look like when he grew up. It was definitely the kind of boss in the novel. She began to look forward to it. Who will become his little wife.

Su Jiu smiled and said sweetly: "Then I will eat it, thank you brother~"

Han Siye let out an "um" like a small adult, and when she took a bite of the chicken leg and ate it with relish, he ate his own food contentedly. Although he was full at home, he tried hard to finish the meal, not wanting to leave the bad impression of a waste of food on Little Jiu sister.

Han Jiani looked helpless, this kid was better than ever before Xiaojiu. Obviously, he still insisted on finishing it, and it was also hard.

She was rather curious about how long his love would last. If he can maintain it until he grows up, this love becomes true love...

Han Jiani thought, her eyes fell on Su Jiu, and she suddenly thought that if Xiao Jiu could become her niece and daughter-in-law in the future, it seemed pretty good.

She doesn't know what's going on. She always doesn't like children, but for this little girl, she is not disgusted at all, and even because of her, she has more patience with the stinky boy Han Siye.

Is there any magic in the little girl?