342

"Hmph, those black fans are too damned, even the cubs are black, they are really shameless and unqualified! Don't worry about it, Xiaojiu, Mom supports you! You can only make small money with peace of mind, you don't have to worry about the others!"

Hearing this, Su Jiu was a little moved.

Every star is inseparable from the support behind the fans.

Those without fans are not called stars. In other words, fans make stars.

Now she also has such supportive fans, which is something she hadn't thought of before.

Su Jiu smiled at her and said sweetly, "Thank you auntie~"

The little girl's thanks made the woman so excited that she wanted to cry.

In fact, she also has a child, a son, now only a few months old, she is a novice mother who has just given birth to a baby.

When she was pregnant, she did not receive the consideration of her husband and the care of her in-laws. Sometimes she vomited so much that she couldn't eat anything. They said that she was squeamish, not just pregnant with a child, and it seemed like a big event.

The mother-in-law even said, shouldn't it be a pretense, deliberately trying to make her husband feel bad, don't you know that he is tired every day?

So she was uncomfortable and could only endure it by herself, crying secretly by herself. Finally, when the baby was born, she endured a lot of pain to give birth to the baby. It felt like a trip through a ghost gate.

However, neither her in-laws nor her husband seemed to care about her. They went to see the child. No one asked her how she was, whether it hurts or not.

In the end, it was her parents who rushed over from far away and took good care of her.

Her mother couldn't help accusing her husband, saying that he didn't care about his wife. Not only did her husband have no regrets, but he also quarreled with her, saying that he was so busy at work every day, how could he care about it, because he wanted to exhaust him?

The in-laws also helped, saying that she had called her parents over and engaged in such a big battle, did she want everyone to watch their jokes?

Since then, she has fallen into depression and began to question herself, why did she work so hard to give birth to this baby?

Sometimes looking at the baby sleeping next to her, she will have a terrible idea, that is, holding him and jumping out of the window, after a hundred, there is no need to endure such psychological torture.

This kind of thinking became stronger and stronger, until one day when she was raising the child at home, she saw "Dad, let's go!" on TV. The pink and tender little girl lived with her father in such a small and shabby house and still smiled so happily...

The staff of the program team asked her if she thought the house was small?

The little girl blinked her eyes and said that she felt like she felt it, and then the conversation turned around and she vowed to say: [Although the house is very small, but being with Dad is very happy! When I grow up, I will work hard to make money to support Dad and buy a big house for Dad! 】

[Dad, he is the best and best person in the world, he is good to little wine. 】

Seeing her smiling sweetly nestled in Su Shengjing's arms, she worked hard to pack up with her father, and Su Shengjing was always gentle and indulgent towards the little girl...

Her heart was suddenly touched.

Such a pure father-daughter relationship is really touching and makes people feel that there are beautiful and warm things in this world.

She used to scan the news about this father and daughter on the Internet, how many malicious attacks Su Shengjing suffered, and even the little girl was scolded at the same time, and the scolding was terrible.

However, she doesn't know if the little girl is well protected by Su Shengjing, and she doesn't know anything about the Internet. Every time she records a program, she is happy and brings this joy to others.

Until one episode of the program, when sleeping in the evening, the little girl lay curled up on the bed and suddenly started sobbing.