396

The little girl didn't dislike it, but was very excited, "Okay!"

The corners of Han Jiani's mouth seemed to be hooked, and she bypassed Su Shengjing and walked ahead, "Let's go then."

Su Shengjing, "......???"

Well, don't you need to ask for his opinion?

Is he so inexistent?!

But to be honest, the little dumpling is so powerful, it can make a high-cold female boss like Han Jiani see her in the eyes. Many people can't do it, right?

At least her father can't do it. He could only continue to be a tool man, holding the little dumpling and following Han Jiani.

Han Jiani walked forward with her head held high, and many staff members on the road greeted her respectfully. Su Jiu felt that she and her father were like two little brothers following the big brother.

When they reached the elevator, the elevator door just opened and Han Jiani was about to go in. She unexpectedly ran into a little boy and two elderly people.

Han Jiani, "..."

"Auntie." Han Siye called her subconsciously, and then suddenly saw the two people behind her.

Sister Jiu?

When seeing Su Jiu, Han Siye was stunned at first, and then his eyes were replaced by surprises, but he pretended to be cool, "Auntie, I came to see you again."

The words were spoken to Han Jiani, but his eyes were looking at Su Jiu, and his heart was faintly happy.

"Then I would like to thank you." Han Jiani said casually, turning to the old couple of Han family and saying: "Parents, I'm going to eat, have you eaten? Do you want to eat together?"

The old couple said immediately: "We already ate, we came here after eating. If you haven't eaten, you eat first. We can wait for you in the lounge."

Han Siye glanced at Su Jiu again, and quickly said to Han Jiani, "Auntie, I haven't eaten yet."

The old lady Han looked at him puzzledly, "You kid, what are you talking about? Why didn't you eat it? You ate a lot at noon today!"

Being exposed on the spot, Han Siye was immediately embarrassed, his ears were red, "I'm not full!"

Han Jiani naturally saw what he was making excuses, wasn't it because of Xiaojiu?

Didn't learn well at a young age.

She stretched out her hand to poke Han Siye's forehead, "What are you doing when you eat so full, you are not afraid of getting fat."

"I just haven't eaten enough, I still want to eat!" Han Siye was embarrassed to say that he wanted to stay with Sister Xiaojiu, so he could only say that.

Han Jiani didn't bother arguing with him here, looked down at him condescendingly and said, "Okay, you can go together if you are not full. But you can only sit next to me."

Han Siye, "..."

How could his aunt guess that he wanted to sit with Sister Xiaojiu!

Is she the devil?

However, in order to have the opportunity to have a meal with Su Jiu, even if he was reluctant, Han Siye could only agree, "Well then."

Seeing him acting so reluctantly, Su Shengjing twitched the corner of his mouth. 80% of this kid is thinking about sitting with the little dumpling, thinking about it beautifully!

Doesn’t he think of her father as a transparent person too, doesn’t put him in the eye and wants to do whatever he wants, right?

Good boy, I remember you.

Su Shengjing gritted his teeth and wrote a note to Han Siye in his heart. If this kid still likes the little dumpling when he grows up, it will be difficult to pass his level!

Han Siye didn't know that he had lost the right to choose a spouse here, so he followed his aunt to the restaurant in a good mood.