214

(Bonus chapters for reaching 500 votes 4/5)

"Also, she will give birth to younger siblings with your dad. When that happens, your dad won't want you."

Su Jiu, "..."

This familiar rhetoric!

What kind of mentality is the person who says this, so he is embarrassed to instigate discord and hurt a child?

Fortunately, she knew his purpose. If she were to be a real kid, she would definitely be hurt when she heard this.

She sneered in her heart, but on the surface, her eyes widened in astonishment, her face was aggrieved and sad, and she whispered in a low voice, "Dad... Is he really going to find a bad woman to be my stepmother?"

"Of course it is true. Don't tell him, just treat it as the secret between the two of us. If your father finds out, he might be very angry. What if he ignores you?"

Su Jiu immediately shook her head, "Don't don't! I, I won't tell Dad!"

Qin Feng raised a playful smile at the corner of his mouth, pretending to be affectionately reaching out to touch her little head, "That's right. Xiaojiu, don't you want your father to find you a stepmother?"

The people around couldn't hear what he was talking about, they just felt that the touch-and-kill he used on Xiaojiu was like a special sweetness!

Qin Feng's assistant stood not far behind him, taking photos with his mobile phone vigorously.

Those photos were not Qin Feng smiling at the little girl, or talking to her kindly, and the one who touched the head just now. When the time comes, post the photos to the Internet to create a gentle and good brother's personality for him, and he will definitely circle more fans...

Su Jiu pretended to be sad, flattened her mouth weakly: "I don't want to..."

Qin Feng thought for a while, and continued mysteriously: "Uncle has a particularly good way to prevent your father from looking for a stepmother, but only for you, do you want to listen?"

"Yes!" Su Jiu nodded vigorously, and said eagerly and expectantly: "Uncle, tell Xiaojiu!"

At this moment Qin Feng was acting, she was also acting, and she was better at acting than anyone else!

Seeing that she had taken the bait, Qin Feng was smug, and said in a low voice: "Uncle tells you, as long as you don't let your father work, such as recording programs, let him stay with you at home. In this case, he can't help it. If he knows the bad woman outside, he won’t be able to find a stepmother for you, don’t you think so?"

"Yeah..." The little girl nodded as if she didn't understand.

Essentially: What bad idea was this special?

Qin Feng didn't notice, and continued to induce her: "Look at your father. He always works now. He will meet many women. Look at the beautiful sister who hugged you just now. You like her very much, don't you?"

"Yeah!" Speaking of An Yuan, the little girl's eyes lit up.

Qin Feng sighed, "So you are so ignorant that you were deceived by your pretty sister."

"Did sister lie to me?" Su Jiu pretended to be puzzled, her face full of curiosity.

"Of course, she is actually a bad woman. She was kind to you just now, she just pretended to be. In fact, she doesn't like children at all, and she usually bullies kittens and dogs. So, if your father is with such a bad woman Together, then you will definitely have a bad life, and she will take your father away!"

Qin Feng was jealous of Su Shengjing's ability to approach An Yuan, if the little girl made trouble from it, then the two of them would have nothing to do!

Children from single-parent families like the little girl were always particularly sensitive. Therefore, he wanted to bury a thorn in her heart to provoke her and Su Shengjing's relationship.

If the relationship between the father and daughter became bad, how can Su Shengjing record a parent-child show!

Qin Feng was very satisfied to see that the little girl's eyes quickly filled with tears, her eyes were red and she was about to cry.