296

Sheng Tianci watched the little girl being carried in by the housekeeper. She laid on the housekeeper's shoulders and looked at him eagerly, suddenly frustrated.

It was too late for him to rush out of the car and bring the child back. The three-meter-high carved iron door was locked in front of him, and he could only shout inside: "Master, don't hurt the little wine!"

Su Guobang was angry when he heard it, and turned his head to say with no anger: "Xiao Jiu is my granddaughter, what am I doing to hurt her? Now that her father is not there, isn't it right for the grandfather to look after her?"

Sheng Tianci, "..."

Did the old man forget what he did to the little wine before?

So angry.

When the group disappeared from sight, he immediately dialed Su Shengjing's phone.

The housekeeper walked in with the little girl in his arms, and coaxed as he walked: "The little lady is not afraid, your grandpa will not treat you well, he will love you."

The little girl opened a pair of big clear eyes, looked at the elderly man beside her, and said aggrievedly, "Little Jiu is very brave, not afraid!"

Ah, the little lady is so cute.

The housekeeper sighed, and when he walked to the living room, he put her down, a small dough ball stood on the carpet, and looked around curiously and a little uneasy.

This is the first time she has entered Su's house, and only then did she realize what a real big family is!

Originally, she thought that Song Xinyan's house was magnificent and luxurious enough, but now she came to Su's house and realized that a mountain is higher than a mole hill. The Su family is like a palace, and any oil painting hanging on the wall is invaluable.

The butler bent down, motioned her to look at Su Guobang, and smiled gently: "Little Miss, let me introduce you to your grandfather. This is your grandfather. How many times have you seen him, how about calling him grandpa?"

Su Guobang looked at her expectantly. Who knew that the little girl blinked her eyes as if she was frightened by him. She hid behind the housekeeper, her eyes were red, her mouth flattened as if she was about to cry.

"Uncle, I'm afraid..." She grabbed the butler's trousers with a small hand, and a little choked in her childish voice.

Housekeeper, "……"

This is embarrassing.

Seeing that the little girl seemed to be a bit comfortable with the housekeeper for a little bit, but didn't kiss her grandfather at all, Su Guobang felt unhappy, but he knew that he did scare her last time, so he tried his best to show a smile that he thought was quite kind, and turned towards her. He beckoned, "Don't be afraid, Grandpa promised your Uncle Sheng and won't hurt you. Come, come to Grandpa."

The little girl didn't go over immediately, but raised her head and looked at the housekeeper pitifully.

The butler felt distressed and softly coaxed: "It's okay, little lady, go over."

The little girl hesitated for a while, then gathered the courage to come out from behind him and walked a few steps towards Su Guobang.

However, her eyes were red, with tears in her eyes, and her small lips pressed tightly, as if she was really afraid of Su Guobang, which made him feel even more uncomfortable.

He suddenly regretted it again. He shouldn't have been so impulsive at the beginning, so why did he scare her?

He should figure out the situation first. Although this little girl is an illegitimate girl, she is a lovely girl.

The illegitimate daughter is indeed should not seen, and should not be born. But now the people all over the country know her, she is completely exposed to everyone's eyes, what else can he do?

He can no longer decide to send her abroad and find a good family to adopt her. In that case, not only will Su Shengjing work hard against him, but also the countless people who like the little girl will not let go.

Therefore, he can only accept her existence.

Su Jiu saw a flash of regret in the eyes of the old man, and she snorted in her heart, hum, deserve it!