i won't cry - myg

"you're gonna cry."

he closes his eyes shakes his head. "im not gonna cry. i don't get how people cry happy tears. it's never happened to me before," he says and you laugh.

"whatever you say."

he stands at the end of the aisle. his hands rest, clasped together in front of him. he sways back and forth softly. he was nervous. he didn't know why. he felt his heart racing and his hands getting sweaty. he wiped them on the sides of his pants. he doesn't want you to hold his sweaty hand.

you stand behind the doors, holding your bouquet. you pick at the flowers. you were anxious. you didn't know why. your heart was racing and your hands were getting sweaty. you cleared your throat and stood up straight.

he felt the hand of his best man on his shoulder. "just relax, bro. it's gonna be ok," he nods at hoseok. he clears his throat and stands up straight.

the doors slowly open. he looks up and sees you standing there.

he takes a shaky breath in. he throws his head back and closes his eyes. his throat gets tight. he looks back at you.

tears run down his face.

he finally understood. he finally knew why people cry when they reach that level of happiness. he was standing in front of the love of his life. the person he was going to call his wife forever. he couldn't handle the amount of joy he felt.

you laugh softly. he's crying. you bit your lip as tears lined your own eyes. you make your way down the aisle. he holds out his arm for you to hold. you take it and stand next to him.

"i cried," he whispers.

you look at him and laugh. he laughs with you. he wipes your tears and you wipe his. he holds your hand.

"i won't cry," he shrugs.

you let him win. but you knew he would.