night swimming - jhs

you sit on the couch. he sits on the other side. you keep your eyes on the movie in front of you. you hear him sigh. you look over. he stares at you.

"i'm bored," you laugh. you ask what he wants to do.

"i don't know," he looks around.

he looks behind you. a smile creeps on his face. you turn around. you look back at him. you shake your head. he nods.

"we're doing it," he jumps up and runs into the bedroom. you quickly follow.

you tell him it's almost 1 a.m. he looks at you. "baby that makes me even more excited. get your swimmies on."

you laugh at him. you abide and put on your suit. he claps and runs out the bedroom. you follow him. you watch him dive in and pop back up, shaking his wet hair. you stand at the edge of the pool.

"the water feels good," he swims in circles. you sit down and let your legs hang.

he swims over. he runs his hands up your thighs and to your waist. you put your hands on his shoulders as he pulls you in. you hold the back of his neck. he holds your thighs around his waist.

"you look good," he says. you smile. you tell him the same. especially with wet hair. he laughs. "yeah?"

you nod and kiss him softly. he kisses you back, holding your waist. you smile against his lips. he smiles back.

you cling to him for awhile. you eventually pull yourself out of the pool, laying on the concrete. he climbs out. he stands at your feet.

he gets down and softly kisses up your stomach to your neck. you hum in his ear. he gently bites your neck. you smack his arm.

"i can't help that i like marking you," he hovers over you.

you bite your lip. he smiles. you wrap your arms around his shoulders.

he leans down, kissing you again.