tipsy - myg

you reach for the handle on the car door. he quickly parks and rushes over to your side, catching you as you fall out of your seat.

"hey you need to be careful, ok?" he holds your arms. you nod, smiling big at him. you tell him you're ok. he laughs.

"i'm glad you had fun but we need to take care of you for real now," you nod and stumble inside with him. he helps you take off your shoes and jacket. you walk into the bedroom and sit on the edge of the bed.

he grabs some comfortable clothes from the closet and walks to you with them. he crouches in front of you.

"lift your arms baby," you do as he asks and he pulls your shirt over your head. he puts a sweatshirt on you. he grabs your arms to stand you up. you sway as he helps you into some sweats. you plop back on the bed.

he walks into the bathroom and grabs some of your makeup remover. you lay back on the bed. he walks in and hovers over your face, taking off your makeup. you smile with your eyes closed.

you tell him thank you. he always let you have fun. he never told you to stop drinking, only when it was dangerous. he let you dance and make a fool of yourself in public. he knew you were having fun. he enjoyed watching you have fun.

he smiles. "you're welcome," he kisses you quick and walks back into the bathroom.

you grab your stomach when you start to feel nauseous. he watches you cover your mouth. he grabs the trash can and runs in front of you, pulling your head down so you dont miss. you gag and cough into the can. he rubs your back.

you stay that way for a while. he didn't care. he wasn't grossed out. he just wanted you to be ok.

you sit up and fall back onto a pillow. he sets the trash can back in the bathroom. he helps you get your teeth brushed. you pass out on top of the covers.

he turns off the lights. he picks you up and pulls back the covers. he lays you back down and tucks you in. he slides in next to you, rubbing your head.

he knew you'd feel sick in the morning. and he would be right next to you, helping you again.