let me kiss you - jjk

you lay on his bed with him. your hand loosely draped over his waist. his hand was on your back, rubbing softly. you shift in your spot a little. he looks down at you.

"are you ok?" he asks softly. you tell him your back hurt. it always hurt. he sat up and moved your hair out of your face. "lay on your stomach."

you lay down and rest your cheek on your hands. he puts his legs on either side of you and starts rubbing your back. you close your eyes. he lifts your shirt up.

"lift your stomach up babe," you do. he pulls your shirt further. he continues.

he rubs your back for a while. you felt better. he always made it better. he pulls your shirt back down. he lays back against the headboard. you sit up and look at him.

he holds out his hand. "come here," you crawl to him and lay down.

he wraps his arms around you tight. you lay your head on his shoulder. he combs through your hair with his hand. you close your eyes and smile to yourself.

he turns his body and lays on his side. you lay your head back on the mattress. he looks down at you. he grabs ahold of your waist. he presses his lips to yours. you hold his cheek. you kiss him back. his hand moves up your body and to your neck. he holds the back of it and softly brushes his thumb against your jawline. you smile.

he pulls away and looks down at you. he bites his lip and smiles. you smile back at him. you reach up and hold the back of his neck, pulling him in for more.

oh yeah.

he knew how to kiss you.