do i make you nervous? - pjm

you sit on the couch, head laying back on the arm rest. it was late. the movie you were watching wasn't that interesting.

he walked out of the bathroom after his shower. his chest glistened from the remaining water he never dried off. his hands were in the pockets of his grey sweatpants. he looked good.

you watch him walk into the kitchen. he gets a cup for water and starts filling it at the sink. he looks up and sees you staring. you continue to look at him. he never looks away. a smirk forms on his lips.

you quickly look away. he laughs to himself. he walks from the kitchen to the couch. you look up at him as he gets closer. he sits on the coffee table in front of you.

he continues to stare. you look back at him. his eyes move back and forth, looking into both of your eyes. you blink quick and look out the window. he smiles.

"do i make you nervous?" he says, setting his hand on your knee. you bite your lips and look down.

he stands. he bends down to your eye level. "look at me, baby."

you look at him. he smiles. "there you go," he kisses you.

he slides his hand from your knee up your thigh and lands on your waist. you wrap your arm around him. he moves your legs so you lay down. he climbs on top of you. he kisses your neck, leaving small love marks as he goes down. you hum in his ear, gripping his back hard.

he softly bites your ear. you close your eyes and pull him closer. he laughs.

"needy," you hum against his lips. he kisses you again.

he knew how to make you feel good.