at home - kth

you stand in front of the fruit. you look through the containers to find the good ones. you place strawberries and blackberries in your basket. you continue walking around.

he stands in front of the veggies. he looks at the rows of greens to find the good ones. he places some spinach and asparagus in his cart. he continues walking around.

you walk to the first aisle and look for pasta. you liked having dinner with him. especially when you got to make it with him. you grab a couple boxes of spaghetti.

he walks into the first aisle. he sees you looking for pasta. he tilts his head. he didn't know you were here. he walks towards you. "hey."

you turn your head. you tilt your head and smile. you say hi. he wraps an arm around your waist and kisses your temple.

"i told you i'd get groceries," you make an 'o' shape with your mouth.

he laughs. "it's ok. we can finish together." you smile.

you set your basket in his cart. you walk with him through the store, getting your monthly groceries. he holds your hand. he talks to you about his day at work. you listen. you talk about your day off. he listens.

he walks to the register with you. he sets everything on the belt. you wait with your card in hand. you pay for the groceries. he loads the bags back into the cart. he stands back next to you. he holds your hand, waiting for you to be done. you smile to yourself.

he pushes the cart out towards his car. you help load them into the trunk. he puts the cart back in the store. he pulls you into a hug. he kisses the top of your head.

"you smell good," you laugh into his chest, thanking him. he smiles and pulls away, kissing your lips softly.

you ask if he wants to have dinner at your place. he raises an eyebrow. "we live together now baby."

you shake your head fast, apologizing. he laughs. "you're cute," he kisses you once more.

"ill see you at home, yeah?" you nod, biting your lip to hold back your smile.

he winks and climbs into his car. you get into yours. you hold the steering wheel.

you cover your face and smile big.

you got to go home everyday to him from now on.

it couldn't be better.