apart - ksj

he drops his hands at his sides. "what do you want from me then?" he asks. you rub your face. he waits for a response. you shake your head. you look at him.

he sighs, rubbing the back of his neck. "i can't do this now," he walks past you.

you let out the breath you didn't know you were holding in. you hated arguing with him. especially when it ends with no fix. it hurt to see him mad at you. you didn't like upsetting him.

you shut off the kitchen lights and walk to the couch. the living room was dimly lit. it was late. you didn't want to sleep. not after that. you grab a blanket and pull it over you.

you feel yourself wanting to cry. you let tears run down your face. you were upset. but not enough to make you cry harder than you were. just a silent cry.

he walks out into the living room. he sees you wiping your tears. he knew you were trying to hide it. he walks over and sits across from you.

"i don't like this," he quietly says.

he reaches out his arm and moves your hair behind your ear. you bite your lip. he pulls you into his arms. you lay your head on his shoulder and let some more tears fall silently. he rubs your arm, kissing your hair as he does.

"we're a package deal i can't be away from you for more than an hour," you laugh at his comment. he smiles. he liked making you laugh. he felt happy knowing you were happy.

you sit up to look at him. you apologize. he apologizes. he holds your cheek and kisses you. you kiss him back. you run your hand through the back of his hair. he smiles with his lips pressed to yours.

"i love you," he says. you smile. "i'm also obsessed with you," you laugh. he kisses your forehead with a smile on his face.

you didn't mind.