feel good - pjm

you stand in the crowded room. your friends talk with you as you drink out of your cup. it wasn't a huge party. there were definitely a lot of people, but not enough to make you want to leave.

he downs another shot. he smirks and chases it with his drink. he never drank like this. he didn't need to drink to have fun. but on occasion was nice. you didn't mind him drinking either. you liked to see him have fun. you trusted him.

"where's my girl," he looks around the room. he finds you still talking to your friends. he smiles and runs over. he stumbles into your arms.

you look at him and hold his arms. you ask if he's ok. he smiles and kisses you. "i couldn't be better."

you laugh and continue to talk to your friends. he moves behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and laying his head on your shoulder. you hold his hands. he blows on the back of your neck. he sings in your ear.

you stand there with him for a bit. he continuously tries to get your attention. you say goodbye to your friends. you turn and look at him. you ask if he wants to leave.

"do i get to be with you?" you laugh and nod. he nods. "then we shall leave," he points to the door and begins walking. you hold his hand behind him. you help him into the car. you climb in the drivers seat and begin the drive back home.

"i'm obsessed with you," he says. you glance over at him. his seat was reclined as far as it could go. he looked at you with a smile on his face. you ask him why.

"how could i not?" he drums his thumb on your thigh. "you're sexy, baby."

you smile and keep driving. you pull into the driveway and park. you help him out and walk with him inside.

he grabs your waist and spins you around. he slides his hand up your body to your face and holds it gently.

"i can't get enough," he presses his lips to yours. you kiss him back. you pull away quick and tell him he needs to lay down.

"i may be drunk," he picks you up by your thighs and sets you on the kitchen counter.

"but i know how to make you feel good."