hands on me - jhs

you pull your hair back, securing it in a ponytail. you stand in front of the mirror. it was just you two in the practice room. it was late. red led lights lit up the room just enough to see. he stands next to you. he looks at you through the mirror.

"you ready?" he asks. you nod. you begin dancing.

he choreographed a dance for you and him. it was an intimate dance. the song was fast. it was tough choreography. he taught you, though. he was good at showing you.

he held your hips, dancing close. you rested your arm on his shoulder. he smirks. he mouths the words to you. late night devil put your hands on me...

you smile. you continue through the choreography. you feel yourself take a wrong step. you pause. he looks over. he turns the music down a couple knotches. loud enough to still hear it, but quiet enough to hear him. you look at him. you ask him what the step was.

"you just need to bring your leg back around and land here," he stands behind you.

he places his hand on your thigh. you look at him through the mirror. he moves his hands up slowly to your hips. he looks at you. he turns you around to look at him. he slides his hand on your neck, supporting the back of it. he pulls you in. you kiss him. he grips your waist. you hold him closer. your lips move with his. 

the song dies out. another comes on. a slower song. he pulls away and looks at you. he starts walking with you, slowly. you walk backwards, staring into his eyes. you feel the cold mirror on your back. he smiles.

"let's take a break, mm?" he whispers in your ear.

you nod. he kisses you again. he bends down and picks you up from your thighs. you wrap your legs around him and your arms around his shoulders. you softly hum against his lips. he smiles.

he presses his forehead to yours and pulls away. you rest your hand on his neck. he kisses that hand.

"god you drive me crazy."

he kisses you again.