drive - kth

you lay with your head on his arm, eyes locked on the movie in front of you. he pulled the blankets over the both of you. you move closer to him.

he wasn't a fan of this movie. he got bored fast. it was hard for him to find a movie he really found interest in. he was picky.

he pulled his arm out from underneath you and propped himself up. he looked down at you. he brought his other hand and held your cheek. he kissed you. you kissed him back. you held on around his neck. he smiles into the kiss.

he continues. he deepens the kiss. you softly mumble against his lips. he moves his hand down to your thigh. he lifts your leg so you wrap it around him. his hand travels back up to your face. you tangle your hand in his hair. he groans.

he moves down your jawline. you pull him closer. he holds your thigh around his body. he softly kisses your neck. he pulls away and looks at you.

"you drive me nuts."

you pull at the collar of his shirt and kiss him again. he laughs against your lips and kisses back.

he pulls away after a long time. he breathes heavy, as do you. he looks down at you again.

"you're so addicting, baby." he whispers. you look up at him. "you have me wrapped around your finger."

you raise your eyebrow and shrug softly. he laughs.

he kisses you again.