my beautiful - jhs

you say goodbye to your last guest. the ballroom doors shut behind you.

"we will give you some time alone," an employee smiles and leaves the room.

he stands on the reception floor. his buttons on his shirt are undone from the dancing during the celebration. you picked up the train on your dress and walk to him.

he holds your waist and pulls you close. he kisses you. he holds your cheek. you wrap an arm around his neck. he smiles into the kiss.

"my beautiful," he whispers against your lips. he kisses you again. he walks towards the dj booth. he types on his phone.

you recognize the song. you recognize the song after that. and the one after that. you ask him what playlist he's got on.

"yours," you raise an eyebrow. he laughs. "the one for you," he tucks your hair behind your ear.

you kiss him. you didn't want to stop kissing him. and he you. he pulled you close to him. you pulled away. he kissed you again.

"i can't get enough," he says. you smile. again.

you lay your head on his shoulder. he spins with you slowly in his arms.

"are you happy?" he asks. you nod against his neck. he kisses your temple. you ask him the same question.

"over the moon," he kisses you again.

you dance with him for the hour. you go back to the hotel room. he loves you.

you spend the night talking to him. kissing him. loving him. you wouldn't wanna do anything else.

he couldn't wait to give you happiness for the rest of his life.