wash - jjk

you rest your hands on your hips, breathing heavy. it was hot out. you needed to wash your car. he insisted on doing it himself instead of taking it to an actual car wash. he said it would make the end result better. he was right, but it was hot.

he threw you a water bottle. you catch it. you chug the entire thing. he laughs.

"thirsty?" you nod fast. he smiles.

his shirt was off. his tattoos were shining from the sweat. his abs were on full display. he looked good. you stood in a tank top and shorts with your swimsuit underneath.

he wiped his forehead and grabbed the hose. you scrub one side of the car with a sponge. he rinsed the other side.

you gasp when you feel cold water spray your back. you spin around, seeing him with the hose and a smirk on his face. you throw the sponge at him.

"oh it's on," he starts after you.

you run around the car holding your bucket of soapy water. he chases after you, attempting to spray you with the hose. you yelp when he attacks you out of no where, leaving you both drenched from head to toe.

you grab onto him, holding around his neck tight. he grips your waist and sprays the water in the air. it falls down on the two of you. he smiles and kisses you.

"your tank top is really wet," he says. you nod. he lifts the hem of the fabric. "so you don't really need it on."

you laugh and let him pull your top over your head. he smiles and kisses you again. you finish washing the car and dry it down with towels. he looks at you over the hood of the car every now and then and winks. you wink back everytime.

he sits under the tree in the grass, leaning on his hands to hold up his body. he breathed heavy and wiped his sweat from his forehead. you plop next to him, laying down in the grass.

he looks down and you. you look up at him and wink. his cheeks get red. you tease him for blushing.

he leans down and kisses you. "shut it."

you laugh and kiss him again.

it was a good day for a car wash.