doesn't mean - jjk

"you need to start communicating with me," he snaps. you stand in front of him. "you can't ignore me all day and expect me to know what's wrong."

you cross your arms. he rubs his face.

"this is really annoying, you know," he says. you tell him it's annoying to see him act the way he does around other girls. how friendly he is with them. how he acts like you don't exist at work.

he looks at you in disbelief. "are you kidding me?"

you stare at him.

"you feel confident standing in front of me and telling me that?"

you say nothing.

"you don't trust me that much? that i wouldn't cheat on you?"

you shake your head. you tell him that's not what you meant.

"it is exactly what you meant," he responds.

"you already get enough shit for dating me as an employee. i'm sorry that i won't show affection towards you at work in risk of having to leave you." you stare at him.

"i don't second guess your love for me when i see you talk to someone else," he rubs his face and leans against the counter.

"i'm over the goddamn moon for you. i can't even think of when i'm looking at you," he says quieter. "how do you not see how in love with you i am?"

you stay frozen in the middle of the kitchen.

he walks past you. "i'm taking a shower."

you close your eyes when you hear the bathroom door close. he was right. everything he said. you cover your face and cry softly. it was late. you were tired.

you wanted to apologize to him. you sat on the couch and waited for him.

he pulls his clothes back on and rubs his face. he was hurt. he loved you. so much. you couldn't see it.

he walked back into the living room. he sees you
asleep on the couch. he couldn't help but smile softly. he was upset. but he loved you.

he turns off the lights and picks you up. you shift in his arms.

"it's just me," he whispers. he lays you down in bed. he gets in beside you.

you turn your head when you feel his arm around your waist. he's already looking at you.

"just because i'm mad doesn't mean i don't want to hold you" he quietly says.

you turn your whole body around. you hold his head. you tell him you're sorry. he nods in your chest.

"i just need you to trust me."

you kiss his hair. you tell him you do. he lifts his head up and kisses you. you close your eyes.

"i love you," he says, his mouth pressed against your chest.

within minutes, you feel him sleeping in your arms.