so bad - knj

you sit on the couch, working on your computer. it was quite there without him. it had been months. facetime wasn't the same. pictures weren't the same. nothing was. not without him.

your phone rang next to you. his name lit up the screen. you smile and answer.

"what's up babe," he says. you say hi. you ask how he is.

"i'd be better with you," you softly smile. you agree with him. you continue to talk to him. his voice was nice. it always calmed you. brought you comfort. he couldn't be here, but this would have to do.

you tell him about your day. you're interrupted with a knock at the door. you tell him to hang on. you walk to the door.

there he stands.

phone in hand.

he smiles.

your phone falls from your hand.

"hi baby."

you crash into him, wrapping your arms around him tight. he picks you up. you close your legs around his waist. he walks in the door, closing it behind him. he closes his eyes and kisses your neck softly.

"i missed you," he says in your ear. you hug him tighter. he holds his hand on the back of your head. he rubs little circles with his thumb.

you pull back and look at him. he sets you down and holds your face in his hands. he presses his lips to yours. you kiss him back. he moves one hand down to your waist. he eagerly pulls you closer. you wrap your arms around his shoulders. he hums against your lips.

he pulls away. you look at him. he looks down at you.

"i need you so bad."

you smile. he laughs.

he pulls you in again. he carries you to your room.

he loves you.

he holds you in his arms, running his fingers up and down your bare back. you play with his necklace on his chest. your head rested on his shoulder. you smile to yourself.

"i could do that all day if i wanted to," you laugh. he kisses your head.

"i'm glad i'm with you."