sweet - jjk

he opens the front door, shaking his umbrella off before stepping inside. he looks up. he sees you sitting on the couch. he smiles to himself. he sets his things down. he takes off his wet shoes and jacket, leaving them at the front door. he makes his way to you.

you look up at him and smile. he winks. he leans down, kissing you sweetly. "hi," he says.

he moves one of your legs. he sits in between them, laying down on his back. he rests his head on your stomach. you ask about his day.

"long," he turns his head and looks at the tv. "just happy i'm back with you."

you lean your head back on the cushion. you run your fingers through his hair. he groans softly. you laugh. he laughs. "it feels good."

you see his hand reach back after a while, searching for yours. you rest your hand in his. he pulls it to his chest. you smile. he rubs the back of it with his thumb. he brings your hand to his lips. he keeps it there, kissing your palm every now and then.

he looks up at you. you look at him. he sits up. he turns himself around and crawls up to you. he kisses you softly.

"we should lay down," he says. you tell him that's what you were just doing. he rolls his eyes. "in bed. smartass."

you laugh. he stands, pulling you to him by your arms. you walk with him to your bedroom. you crawl in bed with him. he stretches out his arm. you lay your head on his bicep. he keeps his other hand on your waist, rubbing small circles on your bare skin. you trace his tattoos. his eyes stay on you. you look at him. 

"kiss me," he quietly says.

you smile. you hold his cheek, pressing your lips to his. he kisses back, holding your waist. you smile against his lips.

"god, i love you."

you smile. you kiss him again.