pretty woman - ksj

he stands in the kitchen, cooking dinner for the two of you. he shuffles his playlist. his bts playlist. you watch him as you sit at the bar. you smile watching him shake his hips in front of the stove.

he hears you laugh. he turns and smiles at you. he holds a spoon up to his mouth and sings.

"just let me looooooove, yoooouuuuu" he sings, squeezing his eyes shut. he gets on his knees and grips his chest. you laugh and stand up, walking over to him. you pull him up and kiss him. he smiles at you.

you dance with him to the rest of serendipity. like begins to play. he holds your hips and sways softly.

"i like dancing with you," he says. you smile up at him. he holds your hand to his chest.

he takes your hand and spins you around. he sings to you. "pretty woman," he sings, smiling at you. he pulls you close and dips you down. he presses his lips to yours.

you dance with him for awhile. he forgets about the food in the oven. the fire alarms go off.

"no!" he yells. he takes out the pan from the oven. he coughs when smoke hits his face. you wave a towel in front of the fire alarm. he runs the pan under cold water. you get the alarm to shut off. he looks at you.

"damn you!" he says. you laugh and ask what you did. "i was busy calling you pretty and i burnt our food!"

you laugh at him. he laughed with you.

he didn't care about the food. he just liked seeing you laugh.