namjooning - knj

you ride your bike behind him. he looks back every now and then, making sure you're still there. the river was surrounding you both. it was a beautiful place to ride.

"come closer" you look at him in front of you. he's holding his hand behind him. you bike up next to him. you let go of one handle and take his hand. he smiles. he liked holding your hand while riding.

you both rode around the river, hand in hand. you eventually reach a place that was covered in trees. there was no one out in the grass under the shade. he gasped when he saw it. you laugh softly.

you both lock up your bikes and grab the backpack full of food and find a place on the grass. he lays out a blanket for you both to sit on.

you sit with him and eat your lunch. he lays on his side with his elbow propping him up. you lean back on your hands and cross your legs, admiring the nature around you.

"hey," you look down at him. he holds a strawberry up to your lips. you smile and bite it. "good huh?"

you nod and eat the strawberry. he watches you as you look around the park. he reaches his arm out and around your waist. you scooch closer to him, laying down and resting your hand on his arm.

he looks down at you. he moves your hair behind your ear. "i like that you come with me to do things like this," you smile up at him. you tell him you love it. especially with him.

he smiles and holds your cheek. he kisses you slow. you smile against his lips.

"i love you and namjooning with you," you laugh at his use of his own verb.

you loved namjooning with him as well.